Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Tracy

Have been a patient for over 15 years. Once was an excellent physician, now he could care less about his patients. As long as he gets the same scripts written over and over, that's all he wants to do. Ignores questions and talks over you. He sucks now. Look for someone else!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I like this staff fine, but he has NO bedside manner. He never introduced himself on my first visit and has yet to look away from his laptop during any appointment. I do not trust that his is treating my RA with my best interests in mind, either.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Tracy and Jeana , for almost 15 years and trust me they are the best! If there is a problem with my disease or anyone that has some kind arthritis problem, they will get to the bottom of it! The staff is also sincere with all their patients. I would recommend anyone to this physician's group!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Tracy, Jeana and his staff are wonderful to work with. They don't hesitate to return your phone calls promptly or to get you in to see Dr. Tracy if you need to be seen immediately. Could not ask for a better Doctor to help with my medical conditions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

The staff is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Tracy takes time to talk about my situation and looks for solutions. I get the feeling that he understands how very painful arthritis is, something not all doctors understand.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I HAVE SEEN DR. TRACY FOR 14 YEARS NOW. HE IS THE BEST RHEUMETOLOGIST IN SPARTANBURG. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG FO SEE HIM, HE IS PROMPT, CHEERFUL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE CARES AND WILL NOT LET YOU SUFFER.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Kevin P. Tracy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC