Ratings for Dr. Rachael White

I was highly recommended to use her. She is very knowledge. And has good rating.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. White is AMAZING with my daughter and helping me as a new mom. She and her staff answer every question I have and are extremely kind hearted. I have never had to wait for an appt longer then 1 day and they have been there to help me deal with personal health issues that have effected the things I can do as a mother. I would DEFINATELY recommend her to any parent.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had pneumonia and I was given a steroid shot :to make me feel better"?? An x-ray was never taken. The shot (steroid) I was given was not even the correct syringe size so they had to give it to me again with the correct syringe size. I eventually had to go to another Dr who did x-ray and diagnosed me and treated the correct illness. Also Takes days before you can be seen when it is urgent you be seen. Very un-organized, very poor, You have to be seen for everything even if you have been prescribed medications prior. I would not have worst enemy go there.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Rachael White's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2002)