Ratings for Dr. Curtis Johnson

The secretary is rude and can’t get into the doctor even if it’s an emergency, do yourself don’t see him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Office staff very rude an unaccomidating when trying to get my sick child in for an appt. have me an attitude when I asked how does it make sense that you will only schedule my severely sick child two wks out. Does not care about the patients. My husband myself and my other son who are already existing patients won't be returning. Already was dis-satisfied with how short of a time dr spends with patient.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

The staff is so nice and kind and helpful and friendly from the moment you walk in the door. Dr Johnson was very thorough, answered all my questions and eased my mind about vertigo. If I have any other problems I would definitely go back to him and use him again.

Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Johnson is very personable and was determined to make sure I felt better. I really like him and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 5, 2013

He was on time but spent no more than 10mins with me and was more concerned with small talk. He said I was fine even though i dont feel fine. I didnt appreciate his lack of concern or lack of further tests to help me. I wont go back. Will get a 2nd opinion.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

This Dr did a very very porr job. On the day of my appt there was no power and he did not reschd me. He chose to se me for 2 minutes even though he could not use his equiptment and charged me $210. That is not fair.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Spent 10 minutes with me and completeley misdiagnosed me. He wasn't listening. However he did solve sinus infections by having me remove all dairy from my diet.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I do have to say. Dr. Johnson is the best I've met. He answered all my questions. I didn't want to ever have any form of surgery. He made me feel relaxed about having apnia surgery. Afterwards he still made me feel welcome and answer all my post surgery questions as well. One great Doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr Johnson removed a lump in my thyroid back in 1994. He answered all my questions and calmed all my fears by his kind and gentle manner. The day after the surgery, he visited to see how I was doing. The lady in the hospital bed beside me asked who he was, since his bedside manner was so nice. Now 14 years later, he is still the best doctor I've ever known.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Curtis Johnson's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL