Ratings for Dr. Donald Holzer

My first visit went well. In the time I was to return, I had issues that the pain medicine wasn't working that well. I called, they didn't care. Also, I had tests done and they never told me the result. The staff is okay, somedays they are nice, others they are not. Not sure what to do.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Excellent! I have been to alot of doctors for my pain issues. I have never met a nicer, kinder, compassionate doctor as he is. He can have a good sense of humor too, and is very smart. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

dr holzer is one of the best doctors i ever had his knowlage in his field was amazing and the thing is he really cares about the people he treats. he changed my life for the better .

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr Holzer not only had the knowledge and the compassion to help me but also the dedication and bedside manner that alot of people with CPD's can't seem to find , he understood and could finish my sentences when I couldn't find the worlds, he is fantastic !!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Holtzer takes time with me and seems very concerned about my health. I feel like alot of doctors do not have compassion but Dr. Holtzer always cares and makes you feel like you are the only important patient at that moment. Even though my situation is a hard one medically, he I believe wants to help me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Donald Holzer's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)