Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Rubinstein

I went to Dr. Rubinstein in March for a complete allergy test, including skin and blood tests. He actually sat down and spoke to me for almost 15 minutes, letting me know my options for certain allergy treatments. I wish my primary care physician had that much time for me... Dr. Rubinstein is great!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr Rubenstein is the real thing -- personable, good communicator, he listens, then takes action. He keeps on top of his profession, knows current trends in treatment. He was my allergist from 1997-2002, when a change of employment forced a change of allergist. Losing his care was a loss for me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

I am delightted to have found such a competent,professional and caring physician (I didn't any were remaining). All experieinces with Dr Rubenstein have been compltely positive in terms of the detail of research he does, his currrent knowledge and desire to keep apprised of the latest in his field, his staff's professional conduct and his ability and willingness to solve rather than mask the problems. My only complaint? That he will one day retire, leaving a void for those seeking compassionate, competent care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

One of the best Dr.'s I've ever been to. Takes time to listen, figure out what's going on and explain. Very knowledgeable about causes and effects, treatment plans, etc. He loves his profession and is an awesome guy and doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Amazing Dr. Very knowledgeable, discussed all concerns and addressed a variety of possible causes *beyond* allergy. Up to date on current theories, and can discuss benefits and drawbacks of treatment routes. Does not hesitate to refer to another specialty if necessary. Took extra time to sit down with my daughter and address her on her own level, with age appropriate explanations. Has also treated the adults in the family with same level of excellence. Wonderful dr!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Is also a pediatrician. Attended Case Western Reserve and completed Fellowship at Children's Hospital at Stanford. Excellent teacher. Good follow-up. I'm in my 60's, a RN and he teaches you how to avoid asthma and allergy complications. This reduces your chances of hospitalization.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. Steven W. Rubinstein's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Bcbs Illinois