Ratings for Dr. Maurice H. Strickland

Dr. Strickland is awesome. As a mother of a daughter that has several medical issues I have been through the mill with the medical profession. Dr. Strickland is one of the few who will actually take the time to talk with you and find out what your concerns are.He thinks outside of the box and will research something if he doesn't know. That is probably one of the reasons he is so knowledgeable.He has given me hope! I love his personality and I agree with his politics. I didn't know about his politics until I read a post on here , so thank you. 😊👍🏻

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Strickland knows his stuff. He spends plenty of time with patients, explains everything well, takes questions seriously, and writes down your options so you don't have to try to memorize everything he said...but he also talks ad nauseum about his political views, life story, and bad divorce. If you can sit through that he's great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been to other allergist in town. but NONE could treat my symptoms. Dr. stirckaland did a lot of testing and put me on allergy shots. and My life did a complete turn around. He knows his stuff. and his staff is easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Although Dr. Strickland does a great job of taking the time to fully explain allergens, results, etc. with his patients, his personal behavior makes him intolerable. During both visits regarding my son's allergies he launched into tirades about his personal political beliefs. Even after being redirected with specific questions, he continued. Our appointments were twice as long as they needed to be AND we did not get answers to specific questions. I CAN tell you that Dr. Strickland must watch a great deal of Fox News and he must be BFFs with Gov. Brownback because he loves ultra right wing scare tactic politics. No thank you, sir!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I've gone to him for several years and he has always treated me well. He knows what he's talking about and isn't afraid to think outside the box. He will listen to all your concerns. I'm never afraid to ask anything.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

This Dr. is NOT afraid to think out of the box to find the source of your medical issue. Without him today, I honestly would be dead. He went down every alley to help me find an answer and then went down some more to help me find a livable method of dealing with my unusual allergies. He would have sent me to the moon for a cure if he would have needed to. His staff was always helpful, no matter how bad my distress was. Everyone was willing to read up on my chart & ask any questions to get me what I needed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Strickland makes sure you understand every aspect of your treatment and his staff is always helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Maurice H. Strickland's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MVP Health