Ratings for Dr. Anuraig Sood

Rudest staff - one day they were going around slamming doors because there was no time for lunch and the appointments were over an hour behind. Dr. Sood knew I had crappy insurance at the time and told me I could always come get an Advair sample - yeah, that lasted about 2 months before she had her secretary tell me they would not give me any more. Sent me for a lot of unnecessary testing over the years. Total pain to get prescriptions, even my pharmacy can't stand this office. Needless to say, I now go to another doctor. It's a farther drive for me but I don't care. I really can't say how rude the front office staff here is, including the nurse.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

This was a check-up following a hospital stay for an adverse medication reaction. Dr. Sood was more interested in talking than listening to my symptoms, some of which had changed since my hospitalization. She gave her diagnosis before hearing all of my symptoms, then told me to deal with it. Fortunately, my neurologist gave clear instruction. Her attitude was rather callous for someone in a helping profession.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

She saved me and my husbands life. In the past 3 years we were both diagnosed with a life threatening illness. If it were not for her pick up and appropriate referrals we would not be here today. God bless her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

USELESS! Has no weekend hours, doesn't come in on Wednesdays AND has no agreements with any local hospitals so she can't come in to see you if you have to go to the hospital. Jumps to a diagnoses before you finish listing symptoms or sends you for testing without asking any questions. Has been "treating" me for aneamia by continually telling me to up the iron I take but NEVER ONCE sent me for testing to see if there was a genetic reason or asked me about my diet. I learned on my own what not to eat while taking my iron supplements and my OB-Gyn sent me for the genetic test while I was pregnant. Needless to say I am a VERY unhappy FORMER patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

one woman billing machine. the patient's medical treatment suffers for dr soods image projection

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Anuraig Sood's Credentials

• Dayanand Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal