Ratings for Dr. Norman Markowitz

I had an issue that I needed to see him right away and without hesitation, the nurse got him on the phone and he told me to come right in. I did and was not rushed, he was very compassionate and my issue was taken care of, with an unexpected follow up call the next day.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

One of the best doctors I've been to. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Had several problems to be resolved immediately, but did not resolve any at first visit. Did not get back with me after supposedly reviewing the file for two weeks and then referred me to anlther doctor to resolve one problem. The rest of the problems were ignored and never received any answers.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

He prescribed a pill for my mother that doctors stopped prescribing for senior citizens twenty years ago, for everybody else, maybe fifteen years ago. It created major complications. The doctor who treated her subsequently was amazed that she had been prescribed something so outdated.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

This Doctor is well informed, listens to what you have to say. He answers all your questions. The staff I have a bit of a problem with. They need a class on office decorum. They have argued with eachother in front of me, several times. One time while I was paying my copay, one of the new girls on the phone told a patient that they would phone in a RX between 2pm & 4pm. She hung up and told the others what she had just said. "They" told her that they don't do that. They have the druggist call them. She reached for the phone to call the patient back and "they" said "don't bother, she'll find out when she goes to the drug store". This kind of behavior should not EVER happen. I have debated on weather to talk to the Doctor about it. So far I have not done so.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Norman Markowitz's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Commerce Township, MI