Ratings for Dr. Valerie J. Bradford

Valerie was instrumental in helping me understand my deep sadness, and it helping me get at the root causes of it. I have now moved into a new phase of my life, in which I am happier than I have ever been, and it is largely due to her guidance. Thank you, Valerie!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

I truly felt that I was understood for the first time in my life with Dr. Bradford. She is kind, helpful, an excellent listener and she helped me from the first session, giving me hope, when I felt so alone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I have been going to this doctor for approx. two years and I love her. She is very caring and listens to everything I have to say. Her office is very warm and inviting and the atmosphere is very conforting which makes you want to talk and address things. The dog can be a nuisance at times but he is fun to have around.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

This "doctor" if you can call her that, is an abomination. She is probably in need of pychiatric help herself. Very unfocused, VERY unprofessional (tried to bring up religious topics, and Unless I am mistaken, some kind of paganist. She was trying to recommend that I join a wiccan church or group which she belongs to. I found this disturbing. My problems were not adequately addressed, and she seemed more interested in changing the subject whever I tried to mention the reason i was there. It seemed she was not focused on the task at hand. She cared more about that silly annoying dog than about me, her patient. I truly advise anyone to stay away.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

This doctor is money hungry. She will schedule you at all kinds of odd hours so that if your late or forget you have an appointment at an hour when no one else is doing business, she can rape your bank account from the information you are REQUIRED to provide before she sees you. She will then call you AFTER the appointment has been missed to tell you about it and not offer to let you make it up in anyway. Trust me, look elsewhere. After seeing an actual respected professional in the field after meeting with this carnival side show, I have realized there is something truly wrong with this doctor and I wonder who it was that really needed the psycho therapy.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

This dr. has changed my life. She is very compationate. personable. Yes she had her dog but I beleive that it is helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This person should not be practicing psychotherapy! She treated my minor daugter without my concent, called me names over the phone, was mean and insulting, and one sided in her approach and refused to return my phone calls. I hope this witch loses her license!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Seems distracted/flighty most of time...personal assistant interrupted our session to tell dr. bradford time was up, was this intrusion really necessary? Also, dr. often has her yappy, neurotic dog present which i found to be a nuisance more than a "therapeutic tool"...will not repeat.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

This was my first time with this doctor and I can already say I am very impressed. I really liked her warm demeanor. She was very caring and was very ready to help even got me in the same day I called. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008