Ratings for Dr. Cifford Catania

If you end up at the ER with this Doctor, I hope you have your will prepared. This Doctor does not follow protocol when treating patient's. My sister had to follow an ambulance to the Heart of Lancaster Hospital where this Doctor is on staff Sunday night, he refused to read a letter that CHOP had made for my nephew and how to best treat his condition, what did this Doctor do?? NOTHING, glanced at it and had the nerve to say 'I guess you don't need a Doctor with this letter'. Well Doc, had you read what it said then you'd know you almost killed a child with your inaction. Why are you a Doctor?, did you not take the Oath of do no harm???? Please for the sake of the community retire, before you end up killing someone. I guess this Doctor thinks he is smarter than the Doctors over at CHOP that is treating my nephew, I don't think so because I am speaking about the world renowned Dr.C.Stanley of CHOP. So, if you are unfortunate and have to be seen by an ER Doc, ask for someone else please.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008