Ratings for Dr. Frank Scafuri

When he first started out he was really good. Now he does not take care of his patients, you can never get him to answer a phone call nor do I feel that he cares for my well being. 3 of the 4 members of my family has left him. There is only one great employee in his office, everyone else leaves something to be desired. There are many better doctors out there if you look.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

The best of the best! Kind, caring, concerned and takes the time to listen and diagnose correctly. He really knows his patients and they are not just name to him. We are so happy to have a physician like him to take care of us! He is certainly one of a kind. We highly recommend Dr. Scafuri and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Scafuri was awesome! However his associate, dr Madhvi Rana was rude and dismissive. Made me wait 1hr and 45 min for a 5 minute visit.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Frank Scafuri should learn how to diagnose patients and learn some bedside manners. Nastiness attitude not necessary when you have concerned patients. At least his staff have more compassion.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Scafuri is the most compassionate doctor I've ever been too. His knowledgeable and professionally. I recommend him to all my family and friends. Don't believe the negative comments you read. There's just no pleasing some people.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Scafuri is the best. Kind, caring, excellent bedside manner. He treats you like a friend. I've never felt 100 percent comfortable with my primary but that all changed from the moment I first saw him. And, some of these reviews can't be serious. I have only seen him, never a PA. If you have an emergency and he's fully booked or off that day, seeing a PA is to be expected or go to an emergency room. Rate the doctor, people.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

DR SCAFURI IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN HE'S KIND, CARING AND VERY THOROUGH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE HAD SUCH A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR!!! HIS STAFF IS TERRIFIC TOO!! FOR THOSE OF US OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER, DR SCAFURI PRACTICES MEDICINE THE WAY IT USED TO BE....................

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Scafuri and his staff are the best that I have dealt with. The girls in the office are so polite and can not do enough for you. My whole family uses him. Thank God finally a doctor and staff that truly care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

rude. hope i never see him again. probably racist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Frank Scafuri is an incredible doctor. He literally saved my life. He and his staff (which includes Mary Scafuri) went above and beyond to find me the best surgeon who could perform a very serious surgery asap. I pray for him and his family everyday. The staff is unbelievable. The PA's and other doctors are all very caring and attentive. Dr. Scafuri is the only doctor that I use in Staten Island. I can not say enough good things about his practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Frank Scafuri's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

Capital Blue Cross