Ratings for Dr. Frank Scafuri

Dr Frank Scafuri should learn how to diagnose patients and learn some bedside manners. Nastiness attitude not necessary when you have concerned patients. At least his staff have more compassion.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Scafuri is the most compassionate doctor I've ever been too. His knowledgeable and professionally. I recommend him to all my family and friends. Don't believe the negative comments you read. There's just no pleasing some people.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Scafuri is the best. Kind, caring, excellent bedside manner. He treats you like a friend. I've never felt 100 percent comfortable with my primary but that all changed from the moment I first saw him. And, some of these reviews can't be serious. I have only seen him, never a PA. If you have an emergency and he's fully booked or off that day, seeing a PA is to be expected or go to an emergency room. Rate the doctor, people.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

DR SCAFURI IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN HE'S KIND, CARING AND VERY THOROUGH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE HAD SUCH A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR!!! HIS STAFF IS TERRIFIC TOO!! FOR THOSE OF US OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER, DR SCAFURI PRACTICES MEDICINE THE WAY IT USED TO BE....................

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Scafuri and his staff are the best that I have dealt with. The girls in the office are so polite and can not do enough for you. My whole family uses him. Thank God finally a doctor and staff that truly care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

rude. hope i never see him again. probably racist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Frank Scafuri is an incredible doctor. He literally saved my life. He and his staff (which includes Mary Scafuri) went above and beyond to find me the best surgeon who could perform a very serious surgery asap. I pray for him and his family everyday. The staff is unbelievable. The PA's and other doctors are all very caring and attentive. Dr. Scafuri is the only doctor that I use in Staten Island. I can not say enough good things about his practice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient now for two years I rarely get sick but when I do its always I had to see his assistant doctors so what good his he if I cant actually see him or even meet him in two years his assistants suck and so does his staff so farewell and good riddens I have the best caring doctor now whos now to big for his own shoes who can actually take care of me

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

A friend of mine is a patient in RUMC and I called the office and spoke with Lori who was extremely helpful in contacting Dr. Rana who was on call at the hospital to go and see my friend. Within 5 minutes the doctor was in her room. My friend told me she was very nice and really liked her bedside manner. Once again, Lori, did an excellent job!! Thank you for her thoughtfulness and caring of the situation at hand.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

a great doctor till his practice grew larger. You are now scheduled to see a Physician Assistant automatically, instead of the doctor. I feel he lost his sharpness to detail.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Frank Scafuri's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)