Ratings for Dr. Raja K. Jagtiani

Pervert according to newspaper article 8/15. Funny how someone in 2014 said he gave inappropriate breast exam., BEWARE..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I am leaving this dr, because all he is about is money, and does not care about the person he is treating. I will give you an example, My son had an appointment with the dr on Sat. My son gets a lot of infections that are really painful. Dr give him only 10 pain pills and told him to go to pain management dr. Then tells my son that he owes l0.00 copay. My son told him with the state insurance that he has (which is Obama Care) he doe not have to pay anything. Dr. J said that it was not a real insurance company.I am done with this dr. Only wants his kind. No Americans. This is horrible for a dr, to act this way to someone that has been nothing but nice to him. Think twice about going to this dr. I will be getting copies of our files and will be going to another dr.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Very good staff and doctor. I would reccomend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I've been with this doctor for many years. He and his staff are always helpful and friendly. No complaints from this loyal patient.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I hate goin to dis doctor! my appointment was at 11 and he made me wait in da room for 1 hr..I complained and I told the staff I was waiting in da room for 1 hr..da soctor apoligized and said he forgot cuz da door was open..Iam never goin there again!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Doctor is mediocre. He is always in hurry to collect the cash.Had lot of side effects with the drugs he prescribed.Will never go again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Raja K. Jagtiani's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup