Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Fishman

Sadly, staff competency, helpfulness, & bedside manner varies greatly. Found Dr FISHMAN to be knowledgeable, helpful, timely, & understanding. B+ for the all to few superb staff that raise the ratings.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

She's really mean....she yelled at my daughter for not eating many fruits and Other healthy things to eat, when she's 4. She's rude....when my son was diagnosed with ADD when he was 11, he was very upset about it and didn't want to do treatment (which is understandable!) and she said, "I'm done with you, I'm done with you."

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Hi, I am pleased with the doctor in rockville office, who is very nice, caring and courteous. However the staff (specifically, Claudette) is really bad. We had to change our insurance and had not received our card by then. However she refused to call the insurance and verify our information- reason given: she was very busy and did not have time to do it then. She promised to do it later, but when we followed up after a week, she said she doesnt have time. its been really frustrating, and but for the good doctors, i would not want to deal with the really bad staff."

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Cynthia L. Fishman's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD