Ratings for Dr. Charles D. Haney

Dr. Haney is an awesome doctor. I have only been going to him for a short period of time, however, he knows who I am and what my issues are on site. He always wants to know how I am feeling and if I am doing alright. He has continually amazed me by his ability to take the information provided by the patient and assess the criticality along with potential diagnosis with insane accuracy. He is a pleasant and friendly doctor. If I could give him more than FIVE stars, I would!!!! There are a few staff members who are less than desirable from my perspective... however, overall I believe most are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Haney has been my doctor for 18 years. He is very good as a general practitioner and knows when to send you to a specialist. When he has sent me to a specialist, the medicine that Dr. Haney had prescribed has been the same as what the specialist prescribed. I am amazed at the way he can make a diagnosis with minimal information. He has a tremendous depth and breadth of medical knowledge, and he seems to keep up with new medical developments and treatments. I could not be more satisfied with a doctor than I am with Dr. Haney.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

He's a really great doctor in my opinion.. I've been going to him for almost 14 years and he's always been helpful. Can seem very rigid at times, but he's VERY knowlegeable in his field. His staff is friendly (typical of a small Southern town) and are always concerned with you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Charles D. Haney's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Pulaski, TN