Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Miga

Dr. Miga was excellent, listened well, was on time and spent as much time as we needed. We never felt rushed and left with all the information we needed. We can't wait to see him and his wonderful staff again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Southeast Denver Pediatrics is a great practice with INDEED a wonderful Doctors and staff. Everytime I have to waste atleast 1h to be seen by doctor inspite of being on time, continuing here because it is closer to my home. Dr. Miga spends a lot of time with his little patients, but he is not able to do proper diagnosis of the problems. I wonder whether all doctors are like this. If there are any ailments, they stress more on lab work but utlimately fail to come to a conclusion.Other colleage doctors are equally incompetent. I appreciate the nurses who are more knowledgable than doctors regarding symptoms and lack of progress in patient's condition. You need not assume that doctors cant connect with less educated people. I am PhD in science subject, with broader knowledge in medical field as well.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Southeast Denver Pediatrics is a great practice with wonderful Doctors and staff. Dr. Miga is a terrific Doctor who spends a lot of time with his little patients and their parents. He truly cares about the kids that he sees. He has been seeing my daughter since she was born and I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Daniel P. Miga's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1995)