You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raksha R. Gupta

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

The office looks like it has never been cleaned, and in need of serious repair. Exam tables have tears (Which harbors bacteria), and the exam rooms have splatter on the walls, hopefully not blood. As you walk in there is an interesting odor (wet dog), probably from the carpet which Im sure was probably never cleaned. Id never bring my kids there. The only thing that is good is the staff the woman that has been there for several years is always pleasant and willing to accommodate visits. The rest of the staff is pretty good as well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I was very disappointed in this office. My foster child who we are adopting needed a physical and blood work for the adoption. Despite several weeks later and multiple calls from DYFS and finally one from me...they would not respond and/or send over the information which held up our adoption of our new daughter. I expect more from a doctor's office, especially since I also work for a doctor. It was just one form with a few check marks and a signature...really!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Worst staff ever never smile with kids never give you an appointment even if sick they make you wait for a very long time i just switched over do not go to this doctor

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. gupta spend very litter time seeing my kids and move on to the next patient.her staff is rude johanna thinks she knows everthing.they are not helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

very good of taking care my twins premature babys comes with apenia monitor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Gupta. She was super nice, took time with my son, listened to my concerns. When choosing a pediatrician I was most concerned with vaccinations, but Dr. Gupta did not pressure me, listened to my concerns, and made a decision that was best for my family. After one visit, I am completely confident in her, her office staff (sooooo sweet!), and I hope to have her care for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

She is one of the Best Doctor. She is so calm , relaxed and so caring.She is an expert in her field. I am very happy the way she takes care for my Little one

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

She is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. She is such an expert in handling children. My son loves her and because of her, he is happy to go to doctor any time. For him doctor means Raksha Aunty!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Gupta is the best in the world. She has taken care of all four of our kids. She is always available, helpful and caring. I wish she could be a family Doctor so that I and my husband could see her too. Keep on caring Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Raksha R. Gupta's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)

GHI
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "each time i went there i had to wait for atleast 40-45 mins . it becomes difficult to wait for so long with a baby. please b punchual."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The office looks like it has never been cleaned, and in need of serious repair. Exam tables have tears (Which harbors bacteria), and the exam rooms have splatt..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Raksha" to "Raksha R."

October 20, 2013