Ratings for Dr. Russell S. Goldberg

Dr Goldberg is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for over 20 years. I recently moved and changed to the local VM. I was not happy with the care I received from them and moved right back to Dr Goldberg even with the drive he is well worth the time. Thank you for your years of service

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

This "doctor" refused to listen to me when I kept coming in for the same set of symptoms. At one point he asked me, "well, what do you think is wrong with you?" After 6 months of him disregarding all of my concerns, I began crying at an appointment and asked that they, "draw blood, take x-rays, do something." They drew some blood and took a chest x-ray (severe chest pains was one of my symptoms). He reviewed the x-ray with me and said, "We aren't looking at anything like cancer here." He called me at 6:00 that night to tell me I was very anemic and should have a CT scan tomorrow to look for "a blood clot in my lungs." The next day I was diagnosed at the hospital with stage IV Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He never called or made any attempt to contact me after my diagnosis. Coward. If not for MY persistence, I don't know if I'd be here.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE AND ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THE PATIENT. VERY PRAGMATIC AND IS VERY ATUNE TO THE PERSON HE IS WITH. NOT IN A RUSH. HE APPEARS TO BE VERY WELL STUDIED AND SHARP.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Goldburg is considerate and attentive and a good listener. I think he is not arrogant, as one person thinks he is, but he has a quiet personality that may be mistaken for proud, etc. I like the fact that he doesn't overprescribe meds.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

He has an arrogant attitude and doesn't listed to what you are saying. He just assumes that its a typical text medical issue upon your first three words. I have seen him three times now and its the same every time. I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. Goldberg, I find, is very thorough. Always probing and investigative. Plus he is very accessible, and calls back as promised.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent family physician, he is a good listener, is not afraid to say he needs help in figuring something out, and is very good at comforting when necessary. He is very good at figuring out what the problems are and gets to the bottom of situations immediately.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Dr. Russell S. Goldberg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA