You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nick G. Faraci

I've been with Dr Nick for 20 years. He wasn't so abrupt as he is now. He's a great doctor but doesn't spend as much time in the rooms as he used to. I don't feel completely satisfied with my visits anymore. It's possible that he's overbooked but that shouldn't reflect his medical care for his patients. His scheduling needs to change. I would recommend him but his staff is HORRIBLE!!! I go to the Brooklyn office. You can't make appointments easily. You NEVER get any results you ask for if you speak to the front desk. Cynthia is the nastiest, rudest most impatient receptionist at that office. You hear her sucking her teeth whenever you ask for results, referrals or anything you need and unless you call several times or speak to someone else it won't get done. I can't say enough how bad that office staff is. It's a shame that patients need to deal with the front desk in order to see the doctor. I've been interviewing other pediatrician and it kills me to leave Dr Nick because of his staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

We have been with Dr. Faraci office since our daughter was born. The doctors are fantastic if you can ever get in touch with them. The staff is HORRIBLE. They are rude. They treat patients very badly. They refused my child medical care after making an appointment for her because she was over 19. After we had discussed this at the time of the appointment. Part of patient care is bedside manner not only with doctors but the staff who will follow-up for prescriptions, insurance info and appointments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

When my first son was born Dr. Sal Faraci was his doctor (my son's name was also Sal). When my son Nick was born, Nick Faraci just began practicing with his dad. I ran into a problem and had Nick needed immediate attention. Dr. Nick actually came to my home to see my Nick. Needless to say, both my boys saw both Drs. Faraci until they were 18. As a single parent, both Doctors not only treated my sons for they physical ailments, they became confidants for the boys. I have to say neither of my sons had any problem sitting in the waiting room with infants and toddlers so that they could see Dr. Nick after his dad retired. We followed them from the office on Highlawn Avenue, to the one on Avenue 0 and West 6th and finally to Amboy Road. When my grandson was born, he also saw Dr. Nick. There are no words available that and accurately say how I feel about the dedication of this man. He is by far the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr Faraci, is an excellent doctor! I been using his Brooklyn office for four years and never had a problem. Dr Faraci won't turn away your sick or we'll children when you have no insurance . I don't no if anyone has gone through this but it's horrible , it took three months for insurance carrier to tell me I couldn't receive there benefits . In the three months of waiting , I had two babies needing medical attention. Dr. Faraci never turned me away knowing that I had no insurance .He is also still seeing my children while I apply for different insurance he has waived fees and I only had to pay very little towards a bill that could have been over my head .He is a warm hearted person and has caring staff by his side.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Faraci is an excellent doctor! He is very caring and has a great bedside manner. My daughter was in the NICU for more than 2 months. Dr. Faraci went out of his way to visit her every morning and call me with an update before I could get to the hospital to see her. She has had many issues in her life and Dr. Faraci has been there to help her through each and every one. He has gotten her appointments with referring doctors when need be. There were times when we were in the office every day/ every other day just so they could keep a close eye on my daughter. Even holidays!! His staff is amazing and always goes above and beyond for our family. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Nick better known as Dr. Faraci is the man… Is my pleasure to add a review for Nick and his staff at the Targee St. office in Staten Island. Back in June 2011, I had to choose a pediatrician for my first baby and Nick was well recommended. Well am happy I did, his practice, caring and accurate knowledge really makes “Comprehensive Pediatrics” a must visit with your family. Nicks care on the baby first visit was remarkable and unforgettable one, his comments towards the baby really shows his honesty. Just had a second baby in March 2013 and she got the same unconditional care his shows towards babies. THANK YOU Dr. Faraci. In addition his colleagues especially Dr. Taylor and Paola had made all my visits a relaxing and smooth one. A well organize environment at Targee Street. Google them up or look them up at http://www.comprehensivepediatricsny.com Oh one other things he speaks Spanish too. Angel, Aida, Ariella and Ariana

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr.Faraci is the best. He is accurate knowledgeable and thorough. He makes sure your child is top priority,even though he has a waiting room full of patients.Dr.Faraci has a great bed side manner. There is 24 hour availability, from my experience, he will see you anytime there is any concern. Also, he will talk to you on the phone about any concerns. Thats why i drive an hour to see him . Only the best for my kid.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I absolutely love this doctor, he seems to be very knowledgable and thorough about various topics, takes time in the room to talk to me, and seems to truly care about my child's health. He is definitely worth the wait time, you invest some time in the waiting room but for that level of care, I am certainly willing to wait. I have been going to both the Brooklyn office and the new Targee office, I must admit that I have never had a problem with the staff. I actually want to thank the staff because once I called 15 minutes prior to them closing because my son was sick and they offered to wait for me. It is great to have a pediatrician that is open every day of the week and is on call during the night. I can not stress enough my appreciation for this office, I could not ask for anything more!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

As I was told, Dr. Nick rocks. I was referred to the Targee St. office by a friend. I hesitated based on a prior review of the staff there. However, I went the other day with my very sick child, and I found the staff to be very helpful and accomodating from my phone call to my showing up at the office. And the doc rocks. This guy is right on the money and was able to diagnose my child quickly and without alot of expensive testing. A CBC did it! The office seemed really fine, maybe the 'bad staff' is no longer there. Again, Dr. Nick rocks. He really helped us.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Nick G. Faraci's Credentials

GHI
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr Nick for 20 years. He wasn't so abrupt as he is now. He's a great doctor but doesn't spend as much time in the rooms as he used to. I don't..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr. Faraci office since our daughter was born. The doctors are fantastic if you can ever get in touch with them. The staff is HORRIBLE. They a..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is my child doctor he is the best doctor I have seen in my life I don't know what would I do without him for my child"

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Nick" to "Nick G."

October 20, 2013