Ratings for Dr. John A. Startz

I have been going to Dr. startz for 20 plus years and find he and his staff to be kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and always available to answer any questions...........

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My husband and I have been using Dr. Startz for many years. We both love him and his nurse Shelly and his receptionist Ashley. They are always professional and helpful. We love his dry sense of humor! He'll be our doctor al long as he remains at his practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I cannot believe the few negative comments below. Dr Startz has been my physician for over 10 years. I have NEVER known him to be rude, arrogant or in any way disrespectful! He and his nurse are an incomparable medical team and his office staff always helpful and polite! The bozos below should definitely find another physician - Dr Startz and Company are much to good for them!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

One of the best primary care doctors I have been to, and certainly a top doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I have been to Dr. Startz a few times and have not been disappointed. He didn't rush me in and out like most doctors. I am a diabetic with high blood pressure. Before I came to see him both were out of control, but not anymore. Can't say enough about him and his nurse.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I love my Dr.!! I've been going to Dr. Startz for over 3 yrs. and he is the best I've had treat me. When I go to the hospital, he always comes more than once to see me. I always feel so much better when I leave his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Startz to anyone. Even though he doesn't take our insurance I refuse to change Dr.'s.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

my first visit with dr startz today was very pleasant and informative. he took the time to explain things to me and tells it like it is. i appreciate his honesty.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I hope he has $180,000 to spend on an attorney, because I've got this much and more. This guy does not adhere to the privacy laws and does not care. My attorney is based in Dallas and has never lost a case. Startz had better prepare himself for a long legal battle.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I agree with the comment that Startz is arrogant and disrespectful. What made me angry is he released my medical records to numerous medical personnel without my permission. Whatever happen to doctor-patient confidentiality? I ceased seeing this quack and started going to a clinic where they asked if I smoked illegal drugs. I replied, "No." They responded even if I did, it would be illegal to inform other medical professionals if I did. My uncle is an attorney, and I have another relative whose a district attorney. They both insist the latter doctor is obeying the law; whereas, Startz is walking a thin line.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. John A. Startz's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX