Ratings for Dr. Tracy A. Bridges

Best physician I've ever had and so thankful to have found him. He thinks outside the box and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I seen dr Bridges a few times,very knowledgeable ,thank you for trying me with a new medicine that has helped me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

The nurse was unhappy and unhelpful. The doctor was robotic, uncaring,un-friendly-and- NO HELP AT ALL. The pricking procedure was painful, and caused a huge allergic response. When I complained to the nurse, she left the room. 2 others in the room said "are you okay?". I said, I feel really sick. The nurse returned, I was experiencing severe head pains and could barely see. She said-the doctor will see you. I don't know who I saw, some guy told me that I was allergic to nothing but soybeans, and all my other symptons had nothing to do with allergies. BY this time, my head was in pain, my blood pressure shot up, I was breaking out, bright red, and ITCHING AND BURNING. The doctor blinked at me, and recommended zyrtec and singulair. He told me to avoid soybeans. I was charged $945.00 for 130 pricks, a huge allergic reaction, a scary nurse, and a guy that I guess was the doctor, but whom never intro'd himself. I was so sick for the next 6 hours that I considered suicide.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Great M.D. and person. Patient, kind, helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Bridges is a very caring doctor, interested in your life and health issues. He is always courteous and takes time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Truly a GREAT doctor. Knows new treatments and is willing to investigate anything I have brought to his attention. Does not dismiss my opinion as unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Tracy A. Bridges's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental