Ratings for Dr. Sigmund L. Sattenspiel

I think the doctor should retire. I don't trust him anymore. He's too shaky and feeble at this point. I wouldn't let him get near me with a needle or a knife. I feel bad for saying this, but it's the truth.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Left him after 21 years. Extremely unprofessional - Child like - does not answer questions or stand behind his work. Should retire at this point

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr.Sattenspiel is amazing. My rhinoplasty is so natural that no one can tell, I had surgery. His hands are like velvet. I had absolutely no pain. The staff makes me feel like family. I spend a lot of time there, having my Botox and fillers and especially my Academy by Candy glycolic acid peels.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I found Dr. Sattenspiel to be terribly unprofessional and less than competent. My rhinoplasty resulted in an asymmetrical nose shape with a pinched bridge. It actually LOOKS like I got a bad nose job. When I tried to discuss my dissatisfaction with him, he pooh poohed me and said "Once you get a boyfriend, you won't care." Seriously?? I was aghast and am now seeking out another surgeon for a revision.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Sattenspiel and his staff. I was made to feel very comfortable every step of the way during my face lift surgery. Dr. Sattenspiel is so into his work. He's extremely knowledgeable and cares about the individual look of his patients. Dr. Sattenspiel is a perfectionist when it comes to people looking better with a completely natural look. His clinical administrator, Candy Langon,RN, who skillfully assisted the doctor before, during and after surgery was warm and encouraging. The other nurses Louise and Maria, along with the receptionist Gail, were very supportive. The follow up care from the doctor and his staff was fantastic. I love looking in the mirror and seeing how great I look. The real testimonial is when friends tell me how well I appear and what is my secret. Dr. Sattenspiel is an extremely talented artist and I'll be recommending him to other people who are considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Had my eyes done. Couldn't be happier. Amazing results, no pain. Would do it again and would recommend Dr. Sattenspiel!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

He should retire. Had several procedures and was extremely displeased.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I had a bad experience with this Dr and agree with the negative reviews. I was told by another surgeon, who had to fix my nose, that the technique Dr Sattenspiel used is completely outdated. I also find it suspicious that he received 2 positive reviews in one day on 10/20/10 and then more in the following days. Maybe some people actually had good results from him and thats great but I personally would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Don't believe those 1 rating reviews. Dr S would never force anyone to have surgery they did not want. I had my nose done, and had asked about my cheeks as well. He responded that it was not needed and they looked normal. Don't be fooled by nay-sayers.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Recently, I had my second facial plastic surgery by Dr. S. He's amazing! No pain, little down time, and I look great. I think all goes so well because he is a perfectionist. especially when it's your face, that is what you need.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Sigmund L. Sattenspiel's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ