Ratings for Dr. Michelle Milord

The review below from March 11, 2011 is interesting because I have been to this office three times in 2015 and had the same experience with the wait times, not being seen in an exam room, the doctor being rather dismissive and not offering much information. My last visit was the last straw. I was waiting for over two hours and said something to the front desk. They offered to have me see the NP in place of the doctor if I didn't want to wait any more. I also asked about exercise and diet recommendations twice and was told they don't really recommend anything in particular. Just don't do high impact exercises. You're also not allowed to see a doctor for your first visit. You need to have an appointment with the nurse practitioner first. Looking for another office. Won't sit around their office for 2 1/2 - 3 hours for another visit. You would think after four years they would have their scheduling under control.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I came in as a new patient. Was kept waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room. I complained at the front desk and asked if doctor was running behind and was told "No" and that I would be called next. Waited over morer 45 minutes to see the doctor. She seemed very knowledgeable, but I had my xrays on a disc and she tried one thing to open it and could not do it. My husband suggested that she save to her computer and then open in. She said she didn't wsnt to get a virus from it .Also said she didn’t have time and was two hours behind. We told her that I had been diagnosed with RA based on those xrays. It is disgusting to be kept waiting over two hours to see a doctor and then she would not even look at my xrays. THEY OVERBOOK. That's why she was behind. Unacceptable treatment. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011