Ratings for Dr. Darshan J. Shah

Very good doctor. Takes time to listen to you and is patient and kind. We both like and trust him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I needed urgent care for my back and he was able to schedule a office visit within an hour of opening the office I was scene within 15 minutes of my arrival. This included height, weight and blood pressure. Staff is friendly and efficient. I've been a patient since he took over Dr Coehlo's practice (10+ years).

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My family likes Dr Shah. He is helpful and available when you need him. He has been a good family practitioner for us. We are grateful he takes in new patients and also helps us at the nursing home when our mom is at the nursing home for respite. He is a compassionate and empathetic man who is knowledgeable as a family doctor. An all around good person.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Easy to get an appointment, but Dr Shah likes to rush his patients in and out the door as quickly as possible. Dr Shah likes to have his staff set-up appointments for you with other specialist right on the spot. This should only be done if the patient requests it. Dr Shah is young needs more experience to handle the more out of the ordinary cases.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Always very helpful and kind to all of his patients. he will see you if you become suddenly ill without fail.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Darshan J. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Dr D Y Patil Med Coll, Shivaji Univ, Kolhapur, Maharashtra (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim