Ratings for Dr. Ravi S. Chennapragada

Dr. Ravi is very helpful for us. We have gone through lot of problem because of her lead levels. Previous doctors were causing us more problem than solving the issue. With the help of Dr.Ravi we were able to resolve the issue and now she is doing very good. He spends lot of time in understanding the kid. Dr.Ravi Chennapragada is the best pediatrician I have met.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Ravi has been treating and taking care of my two kids. We have been seeing him for the past 12 years and I never had any issue with the way he treats and/ or addresses any concerns that I might have for my kids. He is extremely flexible and very friendly. The staff is very well informed and extremely talented.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I have had excellent experience with Dr. Ravi Chennapragada. He takes lot of interest in diagnosing and treating my son. I would certainly recommend this doctor to any parent to trust his skills.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Chennapragata is a kind, knowledgable, hard working pediatrician. He has been caring for our 3 young children for the past 9 years. We agree his staff is only adequate, and somewhat disorganized, calling us without information from the doctor, or not making sure vaccinations we will need on scheduled visits are in stock, and that sort of thing. But the important thing is that he always sees us when we need him. Whether it has been evenings or mornings (both working parents) squeezing us in to be seen for an ear infection that can't wait, or answering his cell phone on weekends, or in the middle of the night when we needed to know which emergency room to go to: he has been there for us. Maybe that means we have to wait a little for our appointment but you can be sure another sick kid is getting what they need from him so we understand when it is our turn to be patient. That does not mean it is ok to be a half hour late or more, so when we have a visit we often call in advance to see if he is running late, and we arrive later to accommodate those sick kids. We also have gotten some bugs from the office (2 days after a visit, a fever erupts after a well child visit) which shares space with ENT doctors, so we don't allow the kids to sit on the dirty chairs (fabric) that could be a better cleanable surface. My dentist cleans the chair and equipment with spray and wipes in between each of us for our teeth cleanings, and I would like to see staff wiping the exam table before my kids get in the room. He is not getting the help he needs to make the check up a better experience. He will not prescribe medicine unless he is certain of an infection, which we respect, even though we don't always agree with. I would recommend him for his knowledge and capacity but wish for him that his administration of the office be better handled.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Flexible with appointments, which works for my busy schedule. Caring and doesn't believe in prescribing medicine unless absolutely needed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

We have been seeing Dr Chennapragada for the past 5 years and are happy with the care he has given our two children - aged 6 and 2. Over the years we have been through several health care related issues for our children including a couple of emergencies. We have valued and trusted Dr. Chennapragada's service over the years in caring for our children. He is patient in explaining medical issues and treatment choices. We would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Ravi for nearly 10 years, and he has been extremely helpful especially with our special needs son -- always patient and considerate, even when our son starts to panic due to some of his phobias. He always is willing to help us, even if it is a last minute appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to any parent. He used to be providing good service previously but lately has become very greedy. Now, it seems, he is just running a business and is out to rip you off. He always has a different staff assistance every time I visit him and is running in and out of the office. If you want your child's well being, be vary of this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I wouldn't recommend to anyone anymore. He doesn't spend quality time with your child and he keeps running out of the room!?????? to see other patients.. He could be the best but now he is interested in making more money.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

To my knowledge, I have been seeing Dr.Chenna Pragadha, for more than 3 years. He is so kindfull. During every visit, he used to measure the kids weight & Height and compares the results with the childs growth chart. Recommends tests only if required. The vaccination shots are followed up at regular intervals. The parents are notified one day before the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. Ravi S. Chennapragada's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgewater, NJ