Ratings for Dr. David F. Cunningham

Top notch doctor who really knows his stuff and actually cares about the welfare of his patients. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

He's the best. I have a chronic disease and he makes feel like normal at my annual. Since 1995. Lucky if you have him for a GP.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Have seen Dr. Cunningham for years & I wouldnt recommend anyone else. He is a very kind, EXTREMELY knowlegable doc, who really wants the very best for his patients. Im in the medical business & I know he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Best bedside manner I've ever seen. Will listen carefully to everything I say. Is willing to discuss all matter of problems. If he is unfamiliar with a condition (my husband has a very rare disease), he is more than willing to refer, then will study the problem himself. Very responsive. Have been seeing him since 1995. Does not rush patients through. Calls my home at night to give test results. A very nowledgeable and kind man.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. David F. Cunningham's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim