Thought I had a good rheumatologist until she walked out on her patients with no warning that she was closing her practice.. I didn't get any warning, Idk abt any of her other patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have been a patient since Dr Kafka opened her practice in Clarksburg, WV. I am so thankful that I got to be one of her first patients. I have psoriatic arthritis, she has worked with me on everything to get me living a normal life. Even some days I forget I have a problem. I would trust her judgement on any medical problem I have. That is the trust she has earned over the years. She never hesitates to answer or help in any way. I would recommend her to anyone who has a problem. She has been a blessing to me. Her staff is very professional as well.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have both scoliosis and osteoporosis and she has given me hope and helped me improve my condition. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Entire staff especially Dr. Kafka were wonderful. Would highly recommend this physician. Dr. Kafka relayed information in a way that was very understandable for my 80 yr. old mother.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

A super, friendly and kind staff knowledgeable and professional and the doctor was informative, courteous and overall I rank them amazing

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Shelly P. Kafka's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Thought I had a good rheumatologist until she walked out on her patients with no warning that she was closing her practice.. I didn't get any warning, Idk abt a..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient since Dr Kafka opened her practice in Clarksburg, WV. I am so thankful that I got to be one of her first patients. I have psoriatic arthri..."

September 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145348'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145348'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014