Ratings for Dr. Richard Beauchamp

Dr Beauchamp has a wonderful bed side mannor. My daughter was born with bi-lateral club feet. He was always kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. He is an expert with club feet issues and therapy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr B was my twins dr for many years. He was always kind and generous with his time. When they were adults and needed a new orthopaedic surgeon we called him not only did he remember them he gave them the next good dr to help them. He was a real sweetheart. We miss working with him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr B is one of the kindest, and most helpful doctors I have ever had. I have had 15 different surgeries and he is by far one of my favorite doctors. Even as an adult, when I have had occasion to need records pulled or new surgeon recommendations, he has always been there for me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

DR B has been handling my son's CP treatments for years now. When other Dr.'s suggested more aggressive treatments he said let's do a less invasive treatment plan and re asses. My son has gone from a 'C' curved right hemiplegic barely able to balance to a Bicycle Motocross racer that races able body riders and has amazed everyone that knows about his medical condition. Sometimes less is more and I am grateful we have put heel cord lengthening on the back burner for now as BOTOX/physiotherapy treatments are working for him. Educate yourself and on whatever medical situation you're dealing with, ask questions based on that knowledge and you will find you have found the best person. I can't say enough accolades about this man. You're the BEST Dr.B !

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have known Dr. Beauchamp from a very young age. He is one of the best and goes far beyond that of most other doctors. The treatment he has given me is something i will never forget as it has improved my life in many more then one way (with treatment and recommendations to see other doctors that are the best in what they do). If I do find myself in the orthopaedics department and he happens to run into me he always calls me by name and says welcoming word or two on top of his busy schedule even if i don't have an appointment with him. He is a very good doctor and i highly would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Always in a rush, does not listen to your concerns, refuses to find the CAUSE of problems and becomes unfriendly and irritated if you ask any questions.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I was so very disapointed with the treatment I received from this doctor. He took a wait and see approach until my son's infantile scoliosis progressed to unreversible numbers.....then he treated us with a brace which we later found could have caused permenant paralysis. He neglected to refer or son to a spinal specialist and didn't order him an MRI which he got privatley in the states at my request and showed he needed urgent neurosurgery. This man made huge mistakes concerning my sons care. Huge irreversible life disabling mistakes.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

He is the best doctor ever. He corrected problems that other surgeons created. I wouldnt trust anyone other than him to operate on me if I need it again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Beauchamp is awesome. He is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He tells is like it is and does not sugar coat anything. However, he does it in a manner that doesn't have you aawake at night worrying!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

A truly amazing doctor and person. This man goes above and beyond the normal bedside manners and cares about you personally. He invests himself in your case and does it with the utmost compassion. He is very knowledgable but not egotistical and knows when to consult another doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008