Ratings for Dr. Jean S. Benson

Dr. Benson has been my physician for over 15 years. She has always been caring, concerned, and supportive. She has treated me for numerous conditions from COPD to Congestive Heart Failure and always been compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

ALWAYS way behind and made to wait up to 2 hours. Will not prescribe pain medication for any reason. Seems knowledgeable but does not seem to want to "talk" to the patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

She was rude, insulting, accusatory, and sent me a threatening letter 2 days after my appointment. I have a disability and have a chronic health condition as well. She treated me like a second class citizen. I don't think she is in healthcare for the right reason. I went there hoping to find the help that I needed and I am now crying from her mistreatment. I saw one of her workers and they spread gossip about me to her. I am hurt by this.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

I had this doctor as a primary care doctor but it did not seem like she wanted to see her patients. When I did request to see the doctor personally rather than see the PA every time she acted angry with me that I did this and talked down to me telling me there was nothing wrong with me without even doing a physical or anything. I was appointed this doctor after my doctor retired and was never given any support for issues that I was having. I have since been diagnosed within a few short weeks of seeing another doctor. I was 'seeing' Benson for over 6 years.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She knew what exactly was wrong and even told me she had experienced the same embarassing problem!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

This doctor defines the term compassion.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2007

Dr. Jean S. Benson's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Lancaster, NH