Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

I have nothing but gratitude and thankfulness for Dr Gurm. She specializes in cancer care and collaborates with other healthcare professionals to bring the integrative care to life. I chose he perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have only had a couple of visits but every time has been a great experience for my whole family. From the staff At reception to the nurses in the IV suite, great people and great place.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Gurm and her team were very thorough in getting recent history, test results and data before my consultation and prescribing treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable, top equipment and services. Excellent. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I absolutely feel better in many ways. Energy levels are through the roof, I don’t get acid reflux nearly as much. I’ve lost 30 pounds since beginning the Whole Body Detox Program. No real headaches anymore. I no longer feel the need for a nap! I also loved learning about different foods and what they did to my system and how to better feed my body for optimal performance.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I feel a lot better. I have a great energy level, more focus at work, better skin and I lost 10 pounds! I don’t feel tired all the time like before and I’m in a better mood. I was not hungry at any stage of the detox.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

After the Whole Body Detox, I feel a good deal better. My sleep quickly improved, weight loss occurred (10 pounds lost!). My energy level has been boosted, especially in the mornings and I am no longer dependent on coffee. My focus has improved as well.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Amazing doctor, I don't know what I would do without her. She is very empathetic, kind and knowledgeable. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I'm very disappointed with this doctor . My husband died two weeks ago and she hasn't called to give her condolasence . She treated me husband for about 7 months a, but I guess since she wouldn't be making any money if she'd called , it's not even worth her time. I never Really liked her and now I can truly see why . I wanted to beleive that even though she was a private doctor she would truly care for her patients , but now I clearly see . I'm not recommending this so called doctor anymore .the $ sign is what matters to her .

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

She is a wonderful, compassionate kind doctor with an excellent knowledge of cancer care and treatments.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016