Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

Il est très bon dans tout. Il prend le temps qu'il faut et est toujours disponible. Merci

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

The staff was really nice and friendly, and Dr Gurm was nothing if not extremely helpful! I'll definitely continue to recommend her to friends!

Submitted July 6, 2016

Seen a lot of really bad reviews on this site for Dr Gurm from some very bitter people who clearly rush to bad mouth someone online rather than solve an issue directly, I had some confusion with a supplement once but immediately clarified with the team and problem solved. It's sad to see people jump to all the negativity, personal attacks and horrid assumptions without a fair discourse. In all my experiences with Dr Gurm and the very caring team at Port Moody Health I simply cannot fathom how people arrived at these conclusions? I guess it's better to angry and right online than resolve it like adults in person. How sad. I even read the one below here saying she never gives staff discounts?! how exactly would the average Joe know that then? what does this have to do with a review about a doctor's ability? Me thinks there is a disgruntled employee amongst us! Don't like the price? It’s clearly communicated to you at the beginning of the treatment and you should speak up if you can afford it and they can adjust plans. If you want the best come here, it's why you pay for private healthcare and I was happy to with the high level of knowledge and application. The LRHT is truly fantastic and an important part of the integrative treatment. Don’t listen to the rubbish on this site, try it yourself and make your own decisions. I did and it was wonderful, thank you Dr Gurm and Port Moody Health.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Only cares about making money! A 5 minute chat will charge you 80 dollars, very disappointed they may be knowledgable but it's all about the quick buck.

Submitted April 4, 2016

I'm a 50 year old male and started seeing Dr Gurm almost ten years ago for some general health related issues. Dr Gurm's professional approach to integrative medicine is a constant that I have come to heavily rely on over the years. I recommended Dr Gurm to my sister who is fighting cancer and who was getting very frustrated with the lack of quality care she was receiving from the BC medical system. I'm proud to say that under the care of Dr Gurm my sister is now on a path to full recovery and healthier than she has been in years. Thanks DR Gurm!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

When I first walked in I felt welcomed by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Gurm was extremely professional and courteous in my consultation, I felt like I could talk to her like a normal person and she wasn't above me. I also found that her Associates Dr. Kassam and Dr. Coombs were a pleasure to meet with their smiling appearance and their warm hearts.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I was ripped off dealing with this woman (I can't bring myself to describe her as a Doctor). Kiniving and self important she makes you wait for the sake of waiting. It seems she doesn't treat her employees well either-its the feeling I got from the atmosphere in the office. I've waited to calm down before I write this review, but I cannot recommend Sharon Gum.

Submitted November 11, 2015

Focus seems to be on selling not treating. I left after spending $600 on "must" have vitamins which I could not take as they conflicted with my target treatment drug. I was "sold" on the idea that it would be good for me and Dr Gurm assured me the vitimans were compatible. The good news is I was able to give my head a good shake before following up with her $17,000 a month treatment. As "they" say there is a sucker born every min and unfortunately so is cancer.

Submitted September 30, 2015

It's been 1 week of my new dairy-free, egg-free diet, but I already feel amazing. So much mental Clarity, MUCH more energy and no migraines.

Submitted March 4, 2014

I was a patient of this clinic for a while until I couldn`t afford it anymore. This doctor gives so many supplements and uses weird energy testing to prescribe them. She is never on time and you are always waiting. I dont feel this is a good place if you are not wealthy, and that getting better with her care needs to have a lot of money. Everything is so expensive and even though she takes her time with you she charges for every minute you are there. I wouldn`t recommend this place to anyone if you dont have a lot of money because you will probably go broke just going there. I`m still paying off my credit cards and never got better. There are other places to go. Try one of those places.

Submitted June 25, 2013