Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

I have been getting treatments here for 3 months. I have nothing but good things to say about this clinic and Dr. Gurm. I really recommend this clinic to anyone who needs altrnative treatment other than conventional ways.

Submitted May 18, 2017

Great experience, very in depth on all aspects of my health which helped find the true root of my problem. Highly recommended if you are patient and want to know answers rather than the same old routine found elsewhere never truly solving the problem.

Submitted January 28, 2017

Was nervous about seeing a Naturopathic Physician after hearing horror stories but Dr Gurm explained the whole process to me and walked me through every part of my program with her. She gave me the time and patience to explain everything and I'm thankful she did so I understand better what was previously not clear from other practitioners. Thank you for your genuine care.

Submitted January 27, 2017

Horrible lady, only cares to share how much money she spends taking her daughter all around the world on patients expenses. Stopped going there after all her bragging and realizing my life that I was going through. Your welcome for treating your family to Hawaii, or New York, or wherever you wasted my money on. My family also thanks you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Amazing doctor, I don't know what I would do without her. She is very empathetic, kind and knowledgeable. Love her!

Submitted January 16, 2017

I can't believe I went to someone who waves their hands over me while holding hands with an assistant, then tells me after the hand waves that I have Lyme disease, and the prescribe me with hundreds of dollars of supplements. No blood work to confirm her findings, just a wave of her hands. The staff that work for her are amazing, but I truly feel that this 'doctor' is out for a quick buck.

Submitted September 9, 2016

The staff was really nice and friendly, and Dr Gurm was nothing if not extremely helpful! I'll definitely continue to recommend her to friends!

Submitted July 6, 2016

Seen a lot of really bad reviews on this site for Dr Gurm from some very bitter people who clearly rush to bad mouth someone online rather than solve an issue directly, I had some confusion with a supplement once but immediately clarified with the team and problem solved. It's sad to see people jump to all the negativity, personal attacks and horrid assumptions without a fair discourse. In all my experiences with Dr Gurm and the very caring team at Port Moody Health I simply cannot fathom how people arrived at these conclusions? I guess it's better to angry and right online than resolve it like adults in person. How sad. I even read the one below here saying she never gives staff discounts?! how exactly would the average Joe know that then? what does this have to do with a review about a doctor's ability? Me thinks there is a disgruntled employee amongst us! Don't like the price? It’s clearly communicated to you at the beginning of the treatment and you should speak up if you can afford it and they can adjust plans. If you want the best come here, it's why you pay for private healthcare and I was happy to with the high level of knowledge and application. The LRHT is truly fantastic and an important part of the integrative treatment. Don’t listen to the rubbish on this site, try it yourself and make your own decisions. I did and it was wonderful, thank you Dr Gurm and Port Moody Health.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Only cares about making money! A 5 minute chat will charge you 80 dollars, very disappointed they may be knowledgable but it's all about the quick buck.

Submitted April 4, 2016

I'm a 50 year old male and started seeing Dr Gurm almost ten years ago for some general health related issues. Dr Gurm's professional approach to integrative medicine is a constant that I have come to heavily rely on over the years. I recommended Dr Gurm to my sister who is fighting cancer and who was getting very frustrated with the lack of quality care she was receiving from the BC medical system. I'm proud to say that under the care of Dr Gurm my sister is now on a path to full recovery and healthier than she has been in years. Thanks DR Gurm!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016