Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

Really warm and welcoming experience, fully explained treatments and strategies to my illness, i'm improving overall health by the week.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've really benefited from visiting Dr Gurm, i'm less stressed and able to properly spend time focusing on tasks than being overwhelmed. Rather than just a prescription the total service has helped me reframe my approach to health/life and my greatly decreased my mood swings and anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Great team who together helped me through my diagnosis, they took the time to find out all my information and put together a manageable plan, thank you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Exactly what I was looking for, had been hitting a dead end with my regular doctor who just wanted to prescribe more meds, I felt something else could be the cause as the meds never helped fix the problem just numb the symptoms. Excellent tests were available and together we found a better way.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Been going for over a year, really grateful for the experience and the follow ups, after completing a successful treatment it's important for my peace of mind to have regular check ins and make sure we are still in optimal health. Staff are always wonderful and I enjoy taking the time for myself.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Took the time with me to discuss a range of different aspects in my treatment and build the right plan to work with my schedule and lifestyle. Managed my condition well and the staff always went above and beyond to make me welcome and keep me updated of changes.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Great experience, very in depth on all aspects of my health which helped find the true root of my problem. Highly recommended if you are patient and want to know answers rather than the same old routine found elsewhere never truly solving the problem.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Was nervous about seeing a Naturopathic Physician after hearing horror stories but Dr Gurm explained the whole process to me and walked me through every part of my program with her. She gave me the time and patience to explain everything and I'm thankful she did so I understand better what was previously not clear from other practitioners. Thank you for your genuine care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Gurm is an amazing physician whose expertise has made a significant positive difference in my health and well-being. I first saw Dr. Gurm just over a year ago and I am very thankful that I did. She truly uses a holistic approach and very quickly zeroed in on how best to resolve my various health complaints. Dr. Gurm’s caring and compassionate manner always made me feel at ease and the improvements we have made to my health and well-being have led me to trust her abilities and wisdom completely. I highly recommend Dr. Gurm to anyone who may have specific health issues.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gurm for 9+ years and she has helped improve my quality of life and health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017