Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

Wonderful care, never had better. A genuinely caring Dr and the staff are wonderful. A very positive experience. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

We drive or fly up from the states for treatment as it is not approved where we live (thanks big pharma lobbyists), its always a pleasure to deal with everyone at Port Moody Health. We call in advance to arrange our plans and they are super helpful and get everything arranged for our visit. The info we received is well researched and fully explained before treatment which reassures us despite the long travel that we are getting the best advice from the best practitioners.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Excellent service, sticking to my treatment plan and rapidly found results. More energy and removed the fog I've been feeling for a few years so wonderful to feel myself again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I can't believe I went to someone who waves their hands over me while holding hands with an assistant, then tells me after the hand waves that I have Lyme disease, and the prescribe me with hundreds of dollars of supplements. No blood work to confirm her findings, just a wave of her hands. The staff that work for her are amazing, but I truly feel that this 'doctor' is out for a quick buck.

Submitted September 9, 2016

Very professional, very knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. Excellent. Highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Il est très bon dans tout. Il prend le temps qu'il faut et est toujours disponible. Merci

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

The staff was really nice and friendly, and Dr Gurm was nothing if not extremely helpful! I'll definitely continue to recommend her to friends!

Submitted July 6, 2016

Seen a lot of really bad reviews on this site for Dr Gurm from some very bitter people who clearly rush to bad mouth someone online rather than solve an issue directly, I had some confusion with a supplement once but immediately clarified with the team and problem solved. It's sad to see people jump to all the negativity, personal attacks and horrid assumptions without a fair discourse. In all my experiences with Dr Gurm and the very caring team at Port Moody Health I simply cannot fathom how people arrived at these conclusions? I guess it's better to angry and right online than resolve it like adults in person. How sad. I even read the one below here saying she never gives staff discounts?! how exactly would the average Joe know that then? what does this have to do with a review about a doctor's ability? Me thinks there is a disgruntled employee amongst us! Don't like the price? It’s clearly communicated to you at the beginning of the treatment and you should speak up if you can afford it and they can adjust plans. If you want the best come here, it's why you pay for private healthcare and I was happy to with the high level of knowledge and application. The LRHT is truly fantastic and an important part of the integrative treatment. Don’t listen to the rubbish on this site, try it yourself and make your own decisions. I did and it was wonderful, thank you Dr Gurm and Port Moody Health.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Only cares about making money! A 5 minute chat will charge you 80 dollars, very disappointed they may be knowledgable but it's all about the quick buck.

Submitted April 4, 2016

I'm a 50 year old male and started seeing Dr Gurm almost ten years ago for some general health related issues. Dr Gurm's professional approach to integrative medicine is a constant that I have come to heavily rely on over the years. I recommended Dr Gurm to my sister who is fighting cancer and who was getting very frustrated with the lack of quality care she was receiving from the BC medical system. I'm proud to say that under the care of Dr Gurm my sister is now on a path to full recovery and healthier than she has been in years. Thanks DR Gurm!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016