You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sharon Gurm

Dr Gouge and her office only care about the money. I witnessed her break patient confidentiality while having a joke with her staff about the patient. Goes to the dispensary for one item at a time while you're sitting and being charged exorbitantly for the time. ONLY seemed really knowledgeable about cancer but will string you along to other treatments to make money anyway & cancer patients that don't make it aren't around to write about it- only the survivors can. Gives staff no discount on services due to her personal greed & fellow doctors there constantly changing. NEVER waste money there, you will be the big loser. NO OTHER naturopath has such poor ratings as a result. I wish I knew about this site BEFORE I went. Sad I learnt AFTER, many naturopaths are honest & fair priced & even give some free phone consults to patients. Other ratings call her Dr Gouge for a reason -personal experience - I agree!

Submitted May 11, 2016

Submitted April 4, 2016

I'm a 50 year old male and started seeing Dr Gurm almost ten years ago for some general health related issues. Dr Gurm's professional approach to integrative medicine is a constant that I have come to heavily rely on over the years. I recommended Dr Gurm to my sister who is fighting cancer and who was getting very frustrated with the lack of quality care she was receiving from the BC medical system. I'm proud to say that under the care of Dr Gurm my sister is now on a path to full recovery and healthier than she has been in years. Thanks DR Gurm!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

When I first walked in I felt welcomed by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Gurm was extremely professional and courteous in my consultation, I felt like I could talk to her like a normal person and she wasn't above me. I also found that her Associates Dr. Kassam and Dr. Coombs were a pleasure to meet with their smiling appearance and their warm hearts.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I was ripped off dealing with this woman (I can't bring myself to describe her as a Doctor). Kiniving and self important she makes you wait for the sake of waiting. It seems she doesn't treat her employees well either-its the feeling I got from the atmosphere in the office. I've waited to calm down before I write this review, but I cannot recommend Sharon Gum.

Submitted November 11, 2015

Focus seems to be on selling not treating. I left after spending $600 on "must" have vitamins which I could not take as they conflicted with my target treatment drug. I was "sold" on the idea that it would be good for me and Dr Gurm assured me the vitimans were compatible. The good news is I was able to give my head a good shake before following up with her $17,000 a month treatment. As "they" say there is a sucker born every min and unfortunately so is cancer.

Submitted September 30, 2015

It's been 1 week of my new dairy-free, egg-free diet, but I already feel amazing. So much mental Clarity, MUCH more energy and no migraines.

Submitted March 4, 2014

I was a patient of this clinic for a while until I couldn`t afford it anymore. This doctor gives so many supplements and uses weird energy testing to prescribe them. She is never on time and you are always waiting. I dont feel this is a good place if you are not wealthy, and that getting better with her care needs to have a lot of money. Everything is so expensive and even though she takes her time with you she charges for every minute you are there. I wouldn`t recommend this place to anyone if you dont have a lot of money because you will probably go broke just going there. I`m still paying off my credit cards and never got better. There are other places to go. Try one of those places.

Submitted June 25, 2013

I am quite ill and so saddened that I put hope and faith into this person. (Who assured me that SHE could help and FIX my health issues.) Out of pure desperation, I hung on for months and paid thousands, yes thousands. I finally have given up hope, at least on her and am now stressed about the debt I am facing. I didn't think I could ever put a price on my health but this "doctor" found mine I guess. Oh and no, not ONE single health matter was actually rectified or even improved slightly. Just disheartening is all I can say after having so much trust. :(

Submitted June 6, 2011

Do not waste your time or money with this "Doctor"! I feel as though I have now witnessed a scam artist at work. The first appointment consisted of more supplements that I could possibly swallow and a finance plan to pay for them. Just joking she would never offer a plan to pay for things! The second visit is the real joke. I have experienced muscle testing before but this is not the same. It is a total scam. I even witnessed her press harder on her assistance arm when she wanted to add another supplement to the ever growing pile. I would definately not recommend this "doctor"!

Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Sharon Gurm's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gouge and her office only care about the money. I witnessed her break patient confidentiality while having a joke with her staff about the patient. Goes to ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Only cares about making money! A 5 minute chat will charge you 80 dollars, very disappointed they may be knowledgable but it's all about the quick buck."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 50 year old male and started seeing Dr Gurm almost ten years ago for some general health related issues. Dr Gurm's professional approach to integrative me..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first walked in I felt welcomed by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Gurm was extremely professional and courteous in my consultation, I felt lik..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was ripped off dealing with this woman (I can't bring myself to describe her as a Doctor). Kiniving and self important she makes you wait for the sake of wa..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Focus seems to be on selling not treating. I left after spending $600 on "must" have vitamins which I could not take as they conflicted with my target treatment..."

September 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.portmoodyhealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3H0" to "V3H 0C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "101 Klahanie Dr, Suite 202, Port Moody". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049490077".

June 3, 2015