You may also like

When I first walked in I felt welcomed by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Gurm was extremely professional and courteous in my consultation, I felt like I could talk to her like a normal person and she wasn't above me. I also found that her Associates Dr. Kassam and Dr. Coombs were a pleasure to meet with their smiling appearance and their warm hearts.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

has broken many of the naturopath association ethics regarding advertising. Unfortunately the assn doesn't investigate its own unless someone complains. Makes me very sceptical of their ethics as well. She's all about the money and preying on the I'll.

Submitted January 27, 2016

I was ripped off dealing with this woman (I can't bring myself to describe her as a Doctor). Kiniving and self important she makes you wait for the sake of waiting. It seems she doesn't treat her employees well either-its the feeling I got from the atmosphere in the office. I've waited to calm down before I write this review, but I cannot recommend Sharon Gum.

Submitted November 11, 2015

Focus seems to be on selling not treating. I left after spending $600 on "must" have vitamins which I could not take as they conflicted with my target treatment drug. I was "sold" on the idea that it would be good for me and Dr Gurm assured me the vitimans were compatible. The good news is I was able to give my head a good shake before following up with her $17,000 a month treatment. As "they" say there is a sucker born every min and unfortunately so is cancer.

Submitted September 30, 2015

Submitted December 9, 2014

It's been 1 week of my new dairy-free, egg-free diet, but I already feel amazing. So much mental Clarity, MUCH more energy and no migraines.

Submitted March 4, 2014

I was a patient of this clinic for a while until I couldn`t afford it anymore. This doctor gives so many supplements and uses weird energy testing to prescribe them. She is never on time and you are always waiting. I dont feel this is a good place if you are not wealthy, and that getting better with her care needs to have a lot of money. Everything is so expensive and even though she takes her time with you she charges for every minute you are there. I wouldn`t recommend this place to anyone if you dont have a lot of money because you will probably go broke just going there. I`m still paying off my credit cards and never got better. There are other places to go. Try one of those places.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I am quite ill and so saddened that I put hope and faith into this person. (Who assured me that SHE could help and FIX my health issues.) Out of pure desperation, I hung on for months and paid thousands, yes thousands. I finally have given up hope, at least on her and am now stressed about the debt I am facing. I didn't think I could ever put a price on my health but this "doctor" found mine I guess. Oh and no, not ONE single health matter was actually rectified or even improved slightly. Just disheartening is all I can say after having so much trust. :(

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Biggest waste of $ ever. Don't go to this witch doctor. Her "muscle testing" to test what supplements/homeopaths were effective on me, was a joke: She tested my "magnetic field" by waving her hand in front of my face, while holding her assistant's hand, while her assistant had her hand on my thigh. SO RETARDED. Maybe try the other NDs in her office, if you want.

Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Sharon Gurm's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first walked in I felt welcomed by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Gurm was extremely professional and courteous in my consultation, I felt lik..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "has broken many of the naturopath association ethics regarding advertising. Unfortunately the assn doesn't investigate its own unless someone complains. Make..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was ripped off dealing with this woman (I can't bring myself to describe her as a Doctor). Kiniving and self important she makes you wait for the sake of wa..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Focus seems to be on selling not treating. I left after spending $600 on "must" have vitamins which I could not take as they conflicted with my target treatment..."

September 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.portmoodyhealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3H0" to "V3H 0C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "101 Klahanie Dr, Suite 202, Port Moody". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049490077".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Scam artist. Its all about selling products and nothing to do with helping anyone get well. Sickening!"

December 9, 2014