Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Rueff

The finest physician and staff , in over 30 years of health care oroviders

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Performed my physical as required but would not take the time to answer any of my questions. When I asked him about the arthritis in my hands he said I should change my lifestyle to not use my hands. Not quite sure how you do that. Would not discuss any of my concerns with me and acted very rude and disrespectful for my entire visit. I wouldn't let my dog see this guy for medical treatment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Went to him with my RLS; despite my concerns it had started out of nowhere, he seemed utterly unconcerned. Asks me the exact same questions every six months and is constantly surprised by the answers, which makes me wonder what he's writing in my file when I'm there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Ruffe is very knowledgeable he leaves no rock unturned. Nice guy

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Did a variety of tests but said all was normal. When I asked why I had gained so much weight in such a short amt of time he suggested I should "just stop eating". I went to another dr after that, and I was found to have a cystic disease that when finally treated correctly helped me to regain my energy and lost over 50lbs. And I didn't have to stop eating!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Gives you an extensive written report after physical exam. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Performed a poor diagnosis and referred me to a specialist who was mystified as to why he did not treat me himself.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Lawrence J. Rueff's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)