Ratings for Dr. Mark H. Levy

have been with Dr. Levy since he starting practicing with a group and then went out on his own. Smart. Hardworking. Cares about his patients. Have never seen another physician. The best

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

does not listen to to anything i told him about my meds once we got them corrected he decided to change my meds and had me sick for 3 to 5 month he will be getting medical mal practice law suit agains me had me on 4 med s for 10 years then trys to cut me off of them in two months for no reason has me sick as a dog cost me my job interview that was a lock with a 50,000 signing bonus thanks dock for not listing and once u got me rite u changed it all not only did you cost me a job but i was physically ill for 4 months will

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! Misdiagnosed numerous times and never followed up!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Levy is knowledgeable and compassionate. He orders the minimum tests and medications to diagnose and treat illnesses. Appointments are easily made with his 24 hour appointment desk. Charges are reasonable with most insurance plans accepted.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Have been misdiagnosed by Dr. L. several times in the past. Ran a series of expensive tests that were obviously not required. I will not be going back to him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Levy is excellent in all regards of your survey and beyond. I have several medical issues, and see several doctors,so am able to make this comparison.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

A little off the wall, but very knowledgeable and acts quickly to get you well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

He is knowledgable but always gave meds that did not help. I dont feel he listens to ailments he just keeps talking and when you leave it is more like did he even hear me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Office staff talked about fellow co-workers in front of waiting patients in a most unprofessional way. Waited for over 1/2 hour while listening to this. Doctor is arrogant and wasted time by talking about irrelevant issues, which is what he probably did to the patient before me, and why I had to wait longer than I should have. Wanted to take blood tests I didn't want but listened to that. Entire experience left me feeling very uncomfortable. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Mark H. Levy's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal