Ratings for Dr. Craig Emes

Dr Emes is very professional. He is sincere, listens to my concerns and was able to suggest options for my treatment. I like that he offers many options, not just cookie-cutter treatment. I've already taking his mindfulness course and am very excited to now start the CBT for Adult ADHD course. One office, many options... who does that!?!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Craig is down to earth and easy to talk to. Like a friend. I’m glad you were there when I needed help Dr. Craig. I don’t believe I would be here otherwise.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

What I like best about your practice is our working relationship. Having Muggles, your dog, around is very calming. Dr. Emes is never judgmental, he is very supportive and knows how to gently probe and focus me. I can talk about every thing and any thing. He has been a life line for me and by extension, my family.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

When I have Individual appointments with Dr. Emes, It feels like a safe place for me to openly talk about my struggles and have hope that I can become the person I want to be. I have appreciated your willingness to work within and help me address the most recent struggles I am facing each time. I appreciate your ability to read the situation and allow me to process everything at my own pace

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I am very satisfied with your CBT course for Depression and I get all the help I need at this practice; consultations for medication, CBT training, mindfulness training, group therapy, and even dog therapy. In all seriousness, I feel very fortunate to have found this practice and to have become one of your patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I appreciate seeing a physician who has specialized knowledge of my condition, and whose approach is respectful and accepting, while challenging me to examine and re-think my behavior. Having your dog, Muggles at the office is awesome! Longer appointments with more opportunity for discussion would be great, but appreciate that time is tight

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I do not recommend Craig Emes. in fact I would recommend you trying another psychiatrist. This man is judgemental and left me feeling so much guilt, and shame about my situation. His 1 and only solution, pills. Silver lining is that he will give you whatever you want. He was late for my appt and arrived with a 7-11 fountain drink. Blatant disrespect for me (his unimportant low life patient). Is he intentionally trying to make me feel worse about my already pretty suicidal life. How else could you explain his total disregard for me as a patient? My appointments are for 30 minutes and he usually wraps it up within 15 mins. Just awful. I came to this man broken and I opened up about every horrible experience I had and felt so exposed and gross once I realized be doesn't actually care to here about any of it. I don't feel like Emes went for this career because he genuinely cares about people living happy sustainable lives, more because it pays well and he can have a high status in the community. This is not a good man. He has the chance to help people turn their lives around, instead he is just in it to make a profit. absolutely disgusted by this man. and I'm suppose to trust him HA! The only good thing he can do it provde TEMPORARY relief of anxiety and depression. pills don't work forever and NONE of them come without major life long side effects. But don't ask him about side effects he doesnt like to talk about adverse reactions to his "treatment". If you have had a good experience with Emes then you are easily fooled.

Submitted December 18, 2017

If you are referred to Craig Emes consider yourself blessed. He has helped sort out my medications so they are working better for me. I have had access to a support group that is amazing and facilitated by Dr. Emes. Members come and go. The support from other participants is amazing. I am also attending a Mindfulness for Anxiety class. I have attended classes before through mental health and they weren't anywhere near as effective. Dr. Emes is able to provide examples of all concepts and allows class members time to ask questions about their experiences and concepts. Dr Emes speaks respectfully to everyone and treats everyone as an equal. He has a great sense of humor he uses in his practice. Dr. Emes is great in my book. I thank my GP who referred me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Emes listens carefully and offers great insight into concerns with compassion and understanding. He has extensive and in depth knowledge about many health concerns and is able to share this in a kind and humorous manner to help patients reach their goals. I attended the group sessions for anxiety , mindfulness and depression ... which were excellent. The format was relaxed, very informational and well paced? Members were able to participate and share in a safe, caring setting , while learning mindfulness techniques- breathing, meditation, etc. Amazing results for me in managing my anxiety, stress and panic attacks. This program is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

This Dr is the worst in his field. Stay away from him, if your looking for a pill Pusher go to him bcs that's all he's good for. Doesn't actually care about the long term effects of doping up his patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017