Ratings for Dr. Marc D. Rosenthal

Horrible experience. Staff is rude and inaccurate in billing. Very bad experience for us.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Staff is awful, completely unorganized approach to patient care. Appointments and testing strung out for months, time for a new doctor for me! Beware!! What a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Rosenthal is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for three years. So when my son needed to go to an ENT I knew exaclty where to take him. Little did I know I would have so much trouble with his nurses/staff. They have been rude and inconsiderate with my son. They say they will have certian items ready in a few days and will never even do it. Phone calls after phone calls I have made them telling me it will be a few days. Well after two weeks of waiting to get my son's allergy medication I still do not have it. He will have to restart his treatment all over again. For a mother of a son who has panic attacks going to the doctor, this breaks my heart but there is nothing I can do. His staff does not care. I have never had a problem with Dr. Rosenthal but I believe he needs to replace his nurses/staff

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

The Doctor deservers a better staff. I have had to call them 3 times to remind them I was to have a follow up procedure or been referred to another doctor that his staff was supposed to make me an appointment. If I didn't call back I would still be waiting.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I made it crystal clear!! that I needed a follow up with Dr Rosenthal to be in Brentwood, no Columbia! I even mentioned it twice so they would be sure and get my appointment in Brentwood. I showed up and no one at the office in Brentwood. My appointment had been made in Columbia!! I never got a call the day before and I should have known to call and be sure I even had an appointment. Very disorganized, and can they not understand what I asked for!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Great doctor. Unorganized, poor customer service staff. Sad that the office staff has to ruin a good doctor's reputation.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Not only is he the best surgeon in middle Tennessee area, he has a gift for putting your face back together as good as any plastic surgeon with all your nerves in tack..quite a feat

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Doctor billed BCBS for a CT scan which was NEVER done.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Very disorganized office, testing and billing seemed geared solely for $$ and not diagnosis

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Did test unauthorized and is trying to make me pay for it!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Marc D. Rosenthal's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med