Ratings for Dr. David T. Ade

He is a terrible doctor, never diagnosed my dads high cholesterol until it was too late and did irreversible kidney damage!!! Quack!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. David is a very compassionate, caring, understanding doctor whom I have seen for many years. He takes the time he needs to listen and is an excellent part of the medical profession.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this knob for pet care, much less human medical care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Just go to his office and see for yourself. Its located in an old apartment building. Nothing has been updated or even maintained for 30 years, along with Dr. Ade's skill set as a physician. Would never recommend him to anyone that I like.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Ade is a very empathetic, experienced, and knowledgeable doctor. He took time to answer my questions and listen to my problems before diagnosing and treating me. I would recommend him to my closest friend or family member.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. David is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable imho and alwasy has time to consult with me. He has helped me though a difficult time in my life and I have always been treated well by his staff

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Great doc! Thanks Dr. Ade! Really helpful and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Ade for the past 10 years. I am a lawyer and I know what it means to be an effective advocate and this is the treatment I get at his clinic. I recommended him to two of my neighbors and my father-in-law who all go to him now and they really like him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This Dr. ordered a test that no others before him thought to...the findings were significant and treatment was prescribed, I am thankful and fortunate...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Ade lacks professionalism and bedside manner. I don't think he reviews his patients charts very well.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. David T. Ade's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AHC