Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Stephenson

The office staff is AWESOME. Rach and Jen mmake you feel totally comfortable. Busy and hectic on some days, but between The girls and Dr, they make it work! As long as Rach sticks around, I'll be a forever patient.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stephenson for 10+ years and he has always been wonderful. Great doctor, very knowledgeable, always able and willing to get me through whatever my issue was. My son is now over 18 and he is seeing him too.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Great dr cured my wife & mother in law after years of no other dr's being able to diagnoses them I highly highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Great staff (after making changes in the last couple of years) Rachel and her sister are terrific. Too bad they can't make up for the uncaring attitude of Dr. Stephenson who seems to want to be anywhere but in the examining room dealing with patients. Too long a list of complaints to go into; suffice to say that I finally changed doctors and couldn't be happier to go to someone who seems to care about the practice of medicine and his patients.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Stephenson suffers from hubris, believing he knows everything there is to know about medicine, and tolerates no questions. If you gently disagree with his pronouncements, he becomes irate and refuses to talk to you at all! Truly, interacting with him was like dealing with a six-year-old at times. Also, he thinks blood tests reveal all that is necessary and even though he was my doctor for four years, I cannot remember the last time he actually physically examined me. His nurse, Rachel, is an angel and even more admirable considering she works with a devil.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

my family and I have been seeing Dr. Stephenson for over 5 years now... I've seen his staff change throughout this time. When we first became patients in 2007, we went in when needed(none of us have ever been fond of doctor visits). He has always been a great family doctor, his previous employees were another story... It seemed like he started fresh with a new staff. Best decision for that office! The nurse, front office, office manager are incredibly caring and personable. They have made my family and I comfortable and at ease whenever we call or have an appointment. We just LOVE THE ENTIRE STAFF. From the smart &easy going doctor, to the adorable multitasker of a nurse. The girls in front greet you with a smile and leave you laughing, this doctors office is one of a kind. We love being patients of Dr. Stephensons!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

This Dr absolutely needs to go back to Med school. I had a simple virus and he told me that I needed to get tested for HIV. Absolutely absurd!!! I do not recommend this dr for anything besides an ambien prescription!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I am writing this on behalf of my mother. She's 89 and has been a patient of Dr. Stephenson for nine years. This whole time I have never liked this doctor, but my mother insisted he was okay. On the visits I've been there with her, he always made me feel like he didn't want me there. Very indifferent and insensitive to her problems. He even snapped at her once when she was trying to explain something. His new staff seems very incompetent. This is the second time we've had a problem getting a prescription renewed for her. They say they are sending it to the pharmacy, and it never gets there till the end of the day. She had to suffer through the weekend with a urinary infection and then again on Monday the whole day because they waited so long to fax it in. This is unacceptable. She won't be going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Robert L. Stephenson's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff is AWESOME. Rach and Jen mmake you feel totally comfortable. Busy and hectic on some days, but between The girls and Dr, they make it work! As..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stephenson treats both my parents, I am so happy I found him. They both get wonderful loving care from him and his office staff."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Stephenson for 10+ years and he has always been wonderful. Great doctor, very knowledgeable, always able and willing to get me thro..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible "cookie cutter" experience. They act like it is an inconvenience to care for you. I will not go back and can not recommend this office in any way."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=139566'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=139566'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014