Ratings for Dr. Zehui Tan

Dr. Tan has always been helpful and cares about her patients a lot. I recommend Doctor Tan to all my friends and families.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Tan is very caring, and does not rush with us. I changed to her when I saw how good she was with my husband. She is very thorough with physicals. Best doctor we have ever had. Very knowledgeable. She sometimes gets behind in her schedule because she listens to each of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Been a patient w/Dr. Tan for two years. Nurse Practitioner is the best. However, I'm not sure about the doc. Nice and all but I am unsure of knowledge (could be lack of experience) level. She keeps reminding me of my weight which I don't choose to be overweight. Just because she is tiny doesn't mean it comes so easily for everyone else. Makes me feel as if I am trying to get something that I don't need. Which I hate to take meds. I ask about arthritis in my hand and she squeezed until I yelled and then ask "oh did that hurt", Duh.. h... yes it hurt. Wants me to do all the legwork to get my records from previous doc again, which I have already signed paperwork for them to request (twice). What is happening to my paperwork. Also guy was rude to me when I went to give blood - made comment that was totally uncalled for. I am changing docs.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

use her as my primary, excellent doctor, listens to your concerns, takes time with you, very understanding

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

She genuinely cares about her patients and is always willing to take the time to listen and work out a plan together.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Very nice lady, BUT as for being a knowledgeable doctor... I question that. I have been seeing her for about 3 years now. During that time she has put me on a 800 calorie per day diet (which I now know is not good for anyone!). And is more into prescribing medication to treat the symptom, instead of finding out what the problem really is. By the time I finally decided to "fire" her as my doctor I was on 7 different meds and since moving to a new doctor I am down to only 2! My other problem is that she really has a very heavy accent, so it's very difficult to understand her. Again, she is very friendly and smiles a lot, but would not recommend her to any of my friends. :(

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Zehui Tan's Credentials

• Beijing Second Med Coll/Capital Inst, Beijing, China (Grad. 1990)