Ratings for Dr. Sherry Shuman

While the front office staff are quite unfriendly Dr. Shuman and her nurse make up for it. Dr Shuman is very caring and always looks out for my best interests. She does not overmedicate but works hard to find the right medication to help me. She listens to what I tell her! She doesn't rush her patients and yet she still manages to be on time. I have used her for my rheumatologist for many years and have only good things to say about her!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Staff was very disorganized and rude. Simple blood work was missed and took days to get a response.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

She's smart and really cares about her patients. She does have a dry sense of humor and will not tolerate nonsense. She will help you get better.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Rude and incompetent staff. Lost my records 2 times and didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

very rude. she acts as if she is better than the next person

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR SHUMAN FOR 15 YEARS EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Staff not so friendly. Dr. Shuman appears to always be in a hurry, rushing through my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Very knowledgeable, a bit brusque, but also has a dry sense of humor. Will get to the bottom of my problem I am certain.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. is excellent. Highly competent and very involved in her pt's well-being. Explains clearly what is going on, what to expect, and what any alternatives are for my hubby's care. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Shuman is exactly the kind of doctor you want treating these types of aggressive diseases. She will sit and explain things to you until you understand. She makes you a partner in the treatment. I was very reluctant to use some of the medicines for my disease. She very patiently even kindly explained what I really needed. When I left her office the first time I finally felt like I was going to be okay again.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Sherry Shuman's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company