Dr. Chantelle Drobot

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chantelle Drobot

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Chantelle Drobot or her staff. Everyone is professional and sincere. Dr. Drobot almost immediately identified what my issues are and I noticed significant improvement within the first couple weeks. I highly recommend her and will continue to see her. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Chantelle Drobot is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. During my initial consult she listened to my concerns, asked appropriate questions and provided a solution to my concerns. She recommended a few supplements, most of which I purchased from her. I started to notice the supplements working about 4 days after I started taking them. You don't always have to purchase supplements from her if a health food store in your area sells the specific brand that she recommends. I've also communicated with her via email and she is very quick to reply. Never have I felt like I was bothering her. She is very genuine about wanting to help and I would recommend her to anyone. In fact I've given out her name/number to 5 people that I know. She is truly an amazing woman and I'm so happy that I found her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

After much hesitation I finally decided to see a natropath to discuss my diet, symptoms and overall heath. After some online research I decided to see Dr. Drobot for a consultation. She was able to address my concers, answer my questions with clarity and confidence, and go beyond expectations. The consulation was very enlightening, and I was very happy to have my issues and overall health improve as a result. All the best Dr. Drobot, looking forward to my next visit

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I am so happy with the results. I was skeptical not sure what to expect. I am going through menopause and having horrible symptoms. Hourly hot flashes exhausted. I have suffered from exhaustion for years. After 2 days of following Dr. Drobot's recommendations I felt amazing. I have not had this level of energy in years and my hot flashes have gone down to 2 a night, and this has not even been a week. Very Very Happy

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I have had some issues related to exhaustion, hair loss, brain fog, lack of energy. I had gone to the doctors and was told I had anemia and low hemoglobin count. My doctor put me on Ferritin pills. My ferritin was at 4 and my hemoglobin was at 90. I also had issues with my menstrual cycle and had fibroids that was causing me to lose a lot of blood. I took the pills but continued to have the same symptoms. Being at a dead end I searched rate MD's to find a good naturopath along with searching reviews and websites on what I could do and which naturopath would be able to help. I went and saw Chantelle Drobot, and she was very thorough and explored different options with me. She put me on a different type of Iron (liquid Iron) and some adrenal pills that has changed my life! within a week I was feeling better. It has now been 4 months since I started her treatment and I am a brand new person. I never thought I would see the day where I didn't feel as horrible as I had and was worried that something was really wrong with me. I can work and function and I feel energized. I really appreciated Chantelle's welcoming personality and her ability to explain things well. Thank you Chantelle, you changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr.Drobot is amazing she picked up things that my doctor missed, she is incredibly personable and seems genuinely invested in healing her patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have been dealing with a lot of pain, neurological issues and joint swelling for over 6 years. After many years of specialists and tests I was starting to feel quite defeated by the health care system. Being too sensitive to medication I felt like nothing was going to work. I had been given Dr. Chantelle Drobot's number from a couple of friends but kept putting off making the appointment while waiting for test results. My only regret is not calling her sooner! Upon my first visit I was greeted with such enthusiasm and determination to have me feeling better. I left the office with hope, which was something I had lost. My treatment plan has given me much more energy, mental and physical. I feel like I can perform at work much better and my pain flareups have lowered to a more tolerable level. We are still tweaking my treatment plan but I feel with Dr. Chantelle Drobot's help we can get there. I did not believe I would have improved at all until I came in. What a difference!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Struggled with health issues for many years and losing confidence in regular medical treatment and found Dr. Drobot. Her enthusiasm and energy are contagious if thats a good thing to say about a Dr. Seriously, was giving up and losing hope about finding even small improvements in my health and feeling good again. Struggled through many years of menopausal symptoms and being told it was just part of getting older as a woman. No it's not. I was tired, edgy, anxious, couldnt sleep and struggled with weight loss. Within a few weeks I felt better than I had in years and whenever I feel a change I return to see Dr Drobot with success. Caring, considerate, engaging and committed to your health and always an insightful conversation or two each visit. This is what integrative health is about, a sharing of knowledge and a willingness to go above and beyond and teach one another....

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I've been to multiple specialists and in and out of the hospital a handful of times over the last 6 months. The doctors keep treating me for diagnoses they can't prove and so far nothing has worked. On my last trip to the hospital, after hearing the horrific suggestions of the clueless doctor, my paramedic recommended that I get a second opinion and referred me to Chantelle Drobot. Apparently she had helped his wife with something years ago. After seeing her I went from having completely debilitating pain to feeling totally awesome by making a simple dietary change. I'm so grateful!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Chantelle Drobot once and she rocks! She really helped me dig deeper than the surface and together we tackled issues I didn't think were a big deal. Dr. Chantelle doesn't push you to do a full lifestyle change which was nice. She prescribed me some homeopathics and I have to say I have been so much happier ever since, 100% changed my life.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015