Ratings for Dr. Beth R. Braver

Been seeing this dr. for many years...always have to wait for her ....she is never on time for appointments...but. I use her staff for referrals as required by my insurance....she doesn't want to do this and asked me to find a new doctor....I could not put my health in her careless hands,

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This Dr will have you waiting in her office For 2 hours and then she won't even check your examine you. She neglects your internal organ functions but he makes sure you see her friend the optometrist on Taft street.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I will never go back to Dr Braver, waited over three hours!! What make an appointment, if you have wait that long!!!!! This is the worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

DO NOT GO TO BETH BRAVER - SHE IS INCOMPETANT, SHE LOOKS SWEET BUT SHE IS DOES GIVE A DAM! TOTALLY NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. I REPEAT INCOMPOMPANT ETANT

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Braver could barely be considered a doctor. She gives a 4 minute annual exam and has no real interest or engagement with the patient. If there is something wrong with you, you have to TELL her, because she would never catch it. Very poor excuse for a doctor, she says she is an internist...what a joke.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

She is not the best doctor dont go over your test she send you a report card after two weeks. Need app and need to veyt two weeks or see another dr. Staff is terrible.Danny Gizela and Nancy lazy. And irresponsible. Will look for another Dr

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I had an appointment with Beth Braver as a new patient. I waited for over an hour to have her new partner Amanda Berg examine me. Dr Berg sat at a computer, not looking at me and entered in my information. Before she completed entering the information, she turned and handed me a prescription for an antibiotic without examining me. I had told the Dr I had sinus pain and I expected her to do an exam to determine what was wrong, but she just gave me a prescription instead. The Dr's examination consisted of listening to my heart and my lungs...that's it. She never looked at my throat, nose, etc. It seems very scary that a doctor would write a prescription without examining a patient.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I went to Dr Braver for 10 years...we moved to Houston and I miss her kindness, understanding and ability to diagnose by my and my husbands health issues....

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Beth Breaver for about 6 years she put me on all these meds and and I was feeling good then I get a phone call saying she can no longer give me my meds any more I had no refills and had a appointment the day before she gave me no notice got me hooked on pills and never gave me reason or another dr to call so I have been sick for a couple of weeks first week i thought i was going to die and she didnt even give me another dr or anything to go to.I GOOGLED,it said do NOT quit on your own or you could die or be very sick I would not go to this dr again for anything she does not care and all she does is take your money and get you hooked on meds then just stops giving you them not a good DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Braver was my Dr for 7 yes I.am am extremely chronically ill person...even tho she never touches you or spends more than 5 min with me she was nice And seemed empathetic to my struggle to survive my terribly debilitating diseases. She decided she will no longer write narcotics for her chronic pain patients And gave me 5 days notice I don't even have enough medication to last me until I find another Dr she is going to allow me to suffer immense pain and withdrawal. (I am not an addict I do not do drugs or drink I only take the medicine SHE.STARTED ME ON) I could possibly die without these meds if I don't find a replacement Dr. She has not referred me or helped me find one she has all my records has seen my disease & been my attending physician when I've been hospitalized over 50 times in her care she cares more about covering her butt & making money than putting her patients lives in danger she.is also not respected among her peers (they've told me themselves )

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Beth R. Braver's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Aventura, FL