Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Wilson

I have been seeing Dr. Wilson for a couple of years for my RA, and up until recently when I've been suffering from many side effects from my most recent medication I have felt OK with the quality of care I've been receiving. I am not out to get pain medication, I just want my RA to not be in a constant state of flare and for the medication I am taking for it to help me feel better - not worse. I am at the point where I would rather deal with my RA pain than my medication side effects and it feels like when I call to leave him a message and speak with his assistant, I feel blown off and am told they don't treat the side effects I am reporting at their clinic and just told me to stop taking the medication. Thank goodness for my general practitioner, this medication is known to remain in your system for a long time after you stop taking it and the side effects are horrible. Also, the last time I had blood drawn in the lab at the clinic they weren't very friendly and ran out of the correct blood collection tube needed for whatever bloodwork had been ordered. My GP has referred me to a different Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

very unhelpful. left me high and dry. no bedside manner. didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

I do not recommend this provider. I believe he is knowledgeable, but he doesn't listen and doesn't seem to care, does not have any interest i how your symptoms impact your life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

At first I was impressed with Dr. Wilson but when I was having side effects to my medication, he was no where to be found. He was the first Dr. That I have encountered that doesn't call his patients back. I contacted the clinic manager about this issue and she never returned my call. I have heard other physicians are very good in the clinic. Be careful and do your research.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Wilson is very knowledgeable. He shares that knowledge in easy to understand terms and answers questions without making you feel like your question is insignificant. His course of treatment has brought me from severe pain to a level of very tolerable to non-existant pain. I look forward to my appointments because he is always willing to share new information and treatments with me and seems to generally care about making me better. I would and have recommended Dr. Wilson and the clinic to others.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey L. Wilson's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN