Ratings for Dr. James R. Pellegrini

Excellent ,friendly,knowledgable will recommend to my family and freinds

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr.Pellegrini is a compassionate, knowledgeable, courteous Doctor who has corteous bed manners and is always on target with any diagnosis I've encountered whether it be for myself, family or friends. He spends enough time with me in the examining room and answers any questions thoroughly and intelligently. Dr.Pellegrini is an excellent physician whom I would recommend to anyone for internal medicine or allergy- I see him for both! His office is immaculate, and his staff is efficient, respectful and their presentation is professional. Appointment availibility is excellent. A+ for Dr. Pellegrini!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He is not my doctor because I have always choose a women since I was a young girl, however he has always been so good to my family. My entire family has gone to him. At one point my sibling had lost his insurance and this dr saw him and charges him a very minimal amount cash. Great man !!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Excellent doctor, very good staff who can fit me into his schedule when I'm very ill. Although he sees many patients I don't mind waiting extra time to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. James R. Pellegrini's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1980)