Ratings for Dr. Savlin Nicolic

Best dentist ever. Great staff, very caring and professional. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have recommended Dr. Nicolic to many people - I would not do that if I did not trust him. Knows what he is doing, explains what needs to be explained and let's the patient make the right decisions. AWESOME guy. Never going to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Fantastic expertise , honest, open and direct. I'll never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Nicolic for over 10 years. I have never been seen at my appointment time. Generally he has at least a 30 minute wait. I find this increasingly annoying, as time is money. He has a huge ego, boasting how great he is on the first visit. Lately it has taken me a week just to get a quote for a procedure Dr Nicolic wants to do. I don't have any money, so this out of the question.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Amazing dentist, above and beyond, cares about his work, generous, kind, gentle, great staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Me, my whole family and lots of my friends have been patients of dr Nicolic for nearly 20 years. I cannot say enough about his expertise, he always chooses the best options for my treatment. He is a non nonsense Doctor. I have recommended him to numerous people and they have always been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great dentist to me for over 20 years. Excellent general health resource - as the only medical practioner I see quite regularly he is a effective, caring and reasoned professional. My dental health has been very well managed (note that as a self-employed person I don't have any medical plan to rely on so he & I tend to be able to undertake long=-term dental planning and risk avoidance)... my father essentially died of bad dentristry (and he lack of understanding/acceptance of its importance) - I WON'T. He's you guy, particularly if you are the type to actively accept the responsiblity of your own health.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Against all odds, Dr. Nicolic has been helping me maintain my teeth for the past eight years. I think he is a fantastic dentist and I can't praise him enough. He has been super good to me and the work he's done for me has been outstanding. I am so happy to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Nicolic for over 20 years. He is without a doubt one of the finest dentists I've ever had. I travel and have moved for work several times which caused me to see other dentists at times. None compare to Dr. Nicolic. He and his staff treat me like family. He takes extra care to explain everything, ALL the options and the costs. He takes extra time with procedures so that you don't feel needles and other work. He has done some complex work for me and it has been fabulous. I do not find him any more expensive than any other dentist I have seen. He is very knowledgeable and personable. I actually enjoy going to the dentist and catching up with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Nicolic is fantastic. I am a new patient of his but I know I’ll never go to anyone else again. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He expects honesty from his – which if fair, proper diagnostics depend on patient’s honesty. If you lie, or omit something you’re creating your own problems. What I like most about him is his enthusiasm for his profession. Dr. Nicolic would inform me of steps for all procedures, and then tell me exactly what he was doing. His staff are fantastic and know what they’re doing. It’s a pleasure to be going there.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr.Nicolic is the BEST dentist ever. I use to hate going to the dentist & had put off going for a number of years until one day 11 years ago. I had my front tooth knocked in by my horse, VGH emergency dentist could not fix the problem and was goint to grind my tooth down to nothing so I could close my mouth. I wouldn't let them do that. So, my riding insturctor called her dentist and sure enough Dr. Nicolic came in to fix my tooth on a Saturday (even though he was on his way to the beach with his young family). He had my tooth fixed in no time and was able to save it. He cares about his patients and does his best to ensure that they receive the best care possible. He never pushes for procedures if not necessary or if cheaper options are available. Dr. Nicolic truly makes it enjoyable to go to the dentist and my teeth have never been better. I know I can always trust him to do what's best and no matter where I live he'll always be my dentist. I would not trust my teeth to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011