You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Savlin Nicolic

Me, my whole family and lots of my friends have been patients of dr Nicolic for nearly 20 years. I cannot say enough about his expertise, he always chooses the best options for my treatment. He is a non nonsense Doctor. I have recommended him to numerous people and they have always been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great dentist to me for over 20 years. Excellent general health resource - as the only medical practioner I see quite regularly he is a effective, caring and reasoned professional. My dental health has been very well managed (note that as a self-employed person I don't have any medical plan to rely on so he & I tend to be able to undertake long=-term dental planning and risk avoidance)... my father essentially died of bad dentristry (and he lack of understanding/acceptance of its importance) - I WON'T. He's you guy, particularly if you are the type to actively accept the responsiblity of your own health.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Against all odds, Dr. Nicolic has been helping me maintain my teeth for the past eight years. I think he is a fantastic dentist and I can't praise him enough. He has been super good to me and the work he's done for me has been outstanding. I am so happy to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Nicolic for over 20 years. He is without a doubt one of the finest dentists I've ever had. I travel and have moved for work several times which caused me to see other dentists at times. None compare to Dr. Nicolic. He and his staff treat me like family. He takes extra care to explain everything, ALL the options and the costs. He takes extra time with procedures so that you don't feel needles and other work. He has done some complex work for me and it has been fabulous. I do not find him any more expensive than any other dentist I have seen. He is very knowledgeable and personable. I actually enjoy going to the dentist and catching up with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Nicolic is fantastic. I am a new patient of his but I know I’ll never go to anyone else again. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He expects honesty from his – which if fair, proper diagnostics depend on patient’s honesty. If you lie, or omit something you’re creating your own problems. What I like most about him is his enthusiasm for his profession. Dr. Nicolic would inform me of steps for all procedures, and then tell me exactly what he was doing. His staff are fantastic and know what they’re doing. It’s a pleasure to be going there.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr.Nicolic is the BEST dentist ever. I use to hate going to the dentist & had put off going for a number of years until one day 11 years ago. I had my front tooth knocked in by my horse, VGH emergency dentist could not fix the problem and was goint to grind my tooth down to nothing so I could close my mouth. I wouldn't let them do that. So, my riding insturctor called her dentist and sure enough Dr. Nicolic came in to fix my tooth on a Saturday (even though he was on his way to the beach with his young family). He had my tooth fixed in no time and was able to save it. He cares about his patients and does his best to ensure that they receive the best care possible. He never pushes for procedures if not necessary or if cheaper options are available. Dr. Nicolic truly makes it enjoyable to go to the dentist and my teeth have never been better. I know I can always trust him to do what's best and no matter where I live he'll always be my dentist. I would not trust my teeth to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Nicolic for about 4 years. The things I like best about Dr. Nicolic are his friendliness, his frankness (when required), and his practice's adoption of current technologies. I look forward to seeing him as my dentist for many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

The Best! I've been a patient for the last 14 years and my dental health has never been better. With the help of Dr. Nicolic & his staff, I intend on keeping it that way for the rest of my life. I've noticed a couple of comments saying he charges above scale. SO WHAT!! He and his staff are worth every penny and more!!....can you say that with your bargain basement dentists? I think not. It is important that my dentist keeps up to date with the industry so that I may get the best available treatment. Further, on occasion, Dr. Nicolic has advised of dental improvement options ranging from $0.00 to $5,000 with no duress. Finally, he is as balanced, informative and genuine as they come and I will continue to see him as long as he practices. Save a nickel or dime when you shop for clothes. When it comes to Dentists, I'll choose the Mercedes over the Lada every time! Signed A Life Long patient G

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

I am a regular patient and have had my wisdom teeth removed as well as several fillings redone. He is one of the best dentists I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Thank you Dr.Nicolic and your team. We have relocated to the U.S. Our new dentist spent some time on his examination then sat back and said "this is wonderful." Your assistants, lab technicians, specialists, and yourself all enjoy challenges and make everyone feel like part of your family. It has become fun to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Savlin Nicolic's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me, my whole family and lots of my friends have been patients of dr Nicolic for nearly 20 years. I cannot say enough about his expertise, he always chooses the ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist to me for over 20 years. Excellent general health resource - as the only medical practioner I see quite regularly he is a effective, caring and r..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Against all odds, Dr. Nicolic has been helping me maintain my teeth for the past eight years. I think he is a fantastic dentist and I can't praise him enough...."

November 19, 2015