Ratings for Dr. Annette O. Cozzarelli-Franklin

Dr. Cozzarelli is a terrific doctor. She is always attentive, and accurate in her diagnosis. She really cares about her patients. A great doctor. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr.Annette Cozzarelli is very thorough,warm and compassionate. I've been going to her for a few years. Unfortunately, I can't say the same of her office staff. Her staff is unwelcoming. When you go to her office or on the phone for that matter and the patient says good morning,good afternoon or hello. All you hear is a silence no response that's rude and poor customer service. I don't know how an excellent physician has such poor front office staff. The receptionist does not good customer service skills. Say good morning,good afternoon or even a hello would work. Very rude. When you can't make an appointment that has been scheduled and try to reschedule it because of (i.e--a new employer or something has came up on the same day) and have given ample time to do so, they are not accommodating.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Annette Cozzarelli has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. She is cold and impersonal. Almost felt like she was scolding me when she spoke. I must say she was very thorough and knew her stuff BUT she does not make you feel at home or comfortable so it doesnt even matter. Her staff are rude and will wont even say hello when you get there. They open the window to collect their payment and then you wait. They made me feel extremely uncomfortable and down right HARRASED when they started calling me and sending me up to THREE certified letters telling me I was due for a check-up and that it could be deterimental to my health for me to call them to make an appointment. The last letter actually told me I was not addresssing my health conditions (which as far as I knew didn't have any) and that they would not be responsible if something happened to me. I was in SHOCK and even considered hiring a lawyer. I am sorry but it was horrific experience for me from beginning to the end. I have not had a physical for 2 years now because of this. I was scared off and have just avoided looking for a new one. My best friend had recommended me to her and she too stopped seeing her because of her bully tactics and harrassment tendencies.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Steer clear of this doctor. She is the worst doctor I have ever been to. No bedside manner and she and her staff border on harassment in terms if service. I had such a negative experience that I have not had a physical in 2 years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Love this husband and wife team, husband has compassion also.they never seem rushed with their bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr.Cozzarelli is the best doctor I have ever had. She always gives me excellent care. I feel she really cares about me and have every confidence in her medical skills.Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of a great primary care physician. The best!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr.Annette Cozzarelli-Franklin is a terrific doctor. She cares about her patients and makes every effort to provide excellent medical care. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I have been going to dr. Cozzarelli for years and I like her. I think she is a great doctor but her staff is one of the worst! They always ignore you for at least 10 minutes if your standing at the window to ask a question. They are rude and very nasty. If you have a problem about a referral or a medical form they don't even want to listen they just give you an attitude and blow you off.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Her instincts for diagnosis are right on and she has the determination to see you through any health concern. The best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

She takes the time to thoroughly evaluate what is wrong and is logical yet caring.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008