Ratings for Dr. Troy L. Creamean

I briefly worked in his office around 2007 and that was enough to see how rude and inconsiderate he was towards patients. I was in shock most of the time when I would hear him make a rude comment. I remember once an older lady came in and he was looking at her throat and then rudely told her she needed to see a dentist for her bad teeth and he was not gonna do anything about her throat until she did.... poor lady was so embarrassed. There could have been a nicer way to tell her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I'm a US Veteran. They made an appointment with this Dr. He took a look at my growth around my Thyroid and said I need surgery right away. This was the 1st of June. I would call his nurse and get no answer. I would call my insurance and they would tell me where I was at. All my test by other doctors were done and released for surgery by the end of June. By the end of July 15, I was told not to call any more. The hold up said by his Ins. office worker was that this dr. wanted another throat dr. with him and need an ok from VA. My VA Dr. and the Ins. told me they were not receiving any request from his office. Now, the 10 of Aug. my VA Dr. is having to refer me to another throat Dr. because this Dr. and his office asked me not to call them and wait until whenever they got around to doing whatever it was they were going to do. Twice I drover over to see if I could talk to him and he wasn't in the office. Not taking any patience those days. One was a Friday and a week later on a Wed. 10 of Aug. I went to VA and talked to my nurse.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

He placed a tube in my daughter's ear while there was still a hole in her eardrum. This caused major hearing loss for her. Please don't use this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Not helpful, we waiting a long time in the waiting room then he was condescending and rude! Rude nurse also!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Got in and out with very little wait. Staff was also very nice

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

A good doc. 2nd favorite in Corpus. would recommend to use. A-

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

He was fast, helpful and diagnosed my issues immediately and I already feel a ton better in the last week. Great doctor, plan on using him again for any further problems.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Upon entering the room, he seemed knowledable. However, he was reluctant to ask or answer any questions. He then headed for the door in a matter of 3-4 minutes. As I questioned him, with his hand on the open door, he became offended and frustrated and stated that I should have asked the nurse BEFORE he walked in (which I had). He also stated that he did not want to hear my explanation (medical history) because most patients are separated from the reality of their condition and needed to see my file. He was rude, condescending and completely inconsiderate. He was at least professional enough not to charge me for the visit and referred me to another EMT. Very bad exprerience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

He automatically withour biopsy diagnosed me with a 5cm by 5cm tumor which turned out to be 1.7 cm at biggest point I found another doctor who did surgery on me and removed the tumor and beleives me to be cured. I am taking radiation to be on the safe side but Dr Creamean said I would need food tube trach chemo port that there was a possibility I would loose my jaw and that I might never eat again and might even become a drooler!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

It was an emergency, bleeding badly, took over 5 hours to get him to ER. Rude, obnoxious, poor manners!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Troy L. Creamean's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup