Ratings for Dr. Christopher Weiss

Dr. Weiss has been our kids doctor since they were born. He is so wonderful with our kids and always addresses any concerns we may have. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Friedman is wonderful too when we have come on a "sick visit" and Dr. Weiss was booked. The staff and office are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

What an awesome Doctor! I have four boys who absolutely love him. He is warm caring and wonderful with children. He will spend the needed with you during your appointment you will never feel rush. Have nothing bad to say about him or his office staff. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Weiss is the best. Being a new mom, I was worried about asking dumb questions or my doctor not being available. Thank god for Dr. Weiss, he always listens to me and I never feel rushed. Always available with good advice and a smile.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Have you ever seen children cheer when they pull into the parking lot of the doctors office? Mine do and its all because they love Dr. Weiss! I agree that I wish he treated adults too! He's patient and knows every child by name and remembers all their little quirks. If you ask my daughter what she wants to be when she grows up she says Dr. Weiss!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Chris is the best. When we were between insurances he didn't even charge us and said he was glad to help in these tough times. We love him. He cares about our family and we thank God for him every day.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr Weiss is the best. My daughters love him and they are not easy to please. VERY easy to talk to and listens to our concerns. I can't say enough good things about the practice.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Agree with other. Dr.Weiss is the best. So kind, so patient never makes me feel rushed or stupid. Diagnosed my kid with a rare stomach disorder that others had missed. THANXS DR W.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Dr. W is the best. So nice and patient (and cute too!)Reccommend to everyone. I wouldnt use anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

My son LOVES Dr. Weiss, he is kind, understanding and EXCELLENT with children. He has a way of makeing my son feel so comfortable. We both love him. I wish he treated adults as well because if he did i would make him my P.C.P without any hesitation. Thank You Dr. Weiss YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

AMAZING DOCTOR. Answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed or stupid. My kids love him. The best pediatrician ever

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Christopher Weiss's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weiss has been our kids doctor since they were born. He is so wonderful with our kids and always addresses any concerns we may have. We wouldn't go anywhe..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "What an awesome Doctor! I have four boys who absolutely love him. He is warm caring and wonderful with children. He will spend the needed with you during your a..."

June 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "07628" to "07621". Address has been updated from "263 Washington Ave" to "95 N Washington Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "201 384 0300".

September 12, 2014