Ratings for Dr. David A. Rinaldi

I would not recommend this doctor if you want personalized care. He disregarded the very things he had precautioned me to speak up about and followed "protocol" even to my detriment. After 2/3 of the treatments were given, I was able to get in to MD Anderson for a 2nd opinion. They told me to stop chemo immediately, although this doctor had said I should continue the treatments. When I had tried to appeal to him to adjust the meds or do something different, what I got was a condescending attitude with the answer that following protocol was best for me. Guess not, doc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Bedside manner is horrible. Doesn't really care about patient. Had to change doctors.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

He has always treated my husband & I with concern & patience. His nurse practitioner is the best. All in all, when we had a problem, we were contacted & helped. The best oncologist in our city.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Not very personal. Came across as very uncaring. His attitude was do what he suggested or if you didn't you were an idiot.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Very unprofessional.. Doesn't seem to have time for his patient. Can not really be taken serious.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. David A. Rinaldi's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthFirst