Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Logsdon

Dr. Logsdon was extremely thorough in reviewing my entire case file; assessing my cancer and staging, ordering required scans and was extremely compassionate and detailed in explaining all my treatment options. His staff were very pleasant, warm, positive, attentive and understanding. Could not ask for better treatment during a very difficult medical situation.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Treated me with respect and understanding. Explained everything completely and reassured me at a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Thanks to Dr. Logsdon, my husband is alive today! When we first met, he said my husband had the worst of the worst prostate cancer. Through a rigorous protocol, he saved my precious ones life. Not to say the road has been easy, 6 years later he suffers severe pain on a daily basis, yet he still has a sparkle in his eyes. God bless Dr. Logsdon. I thank him for his gentle, caring, and attentive ways!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable; this is the doctor you want (he's also cute, single, 43 and looking, gals!).

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Mark D. Logsdon's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford