Ratings for Dr. Bevin Bart

Suggested I switch from general anesthetic to sedation literally minutes before I had all four wisdom teeth pulled when he learned i worked in radio to avoid any ill efects of having a tube down my throat near my vocal chords. I was a little nervous about making such a snap decision like that, so he asked what i wanted, i said i wanted to have my voice be fine but wanted to be "out of it asap" as i was starting to get anxious. Next thing i know im kind of coming out of it and realizing i dont have a sore throat. We made a good call there. Thanks Bart and SCOMS

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He is funny he makes me feel comfortable too. I would. Try to pick him to do you're anastigiologie

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

OUTSTANDING!!! As a senior executive I knew this man faced a daunting challenge to knock me out for surgery, I have compressed vertebrae, overly thick neck from prednisone treatment and a broken nose. The options were little. He was honest and walked me through the whole process before going the fiber optic route and intubated as the only option. Although I was sedated, I knew everything they were doing to get what they had to do done before surgery. I cant imagine how tough that is with a patient that is awake while all this is going down. What a team! First guy I woke up to ensuring I was ok. High fived him. Outstanding team.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I was rushed to the OR with my baby's head crowning. He said to me "if they felt have as good coming out as they do going in you'd have 30 kids now wouldn't you?" I laughed and laughed and then...Boom! I'm in recovery room with my new baby. I just love this man

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

"looks like you've sat in gum" he said......and them boom....I'm in the recovery room. Felt like I'd been shot out of a cannon but in a good way. This dude is slick as goose dung and apparently is the official anesthetist to the Canadian speed skating team.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I can't comment on the smells he emits , cigars, or cabbage, can't say I have noticed that, but he worked hard during his residency...and he was there for me during my surgery..he's a great guy and a great physician!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr. Bart was the anesthetist for my scheduled c-section in 2002. I literally laughed through the entire surgery as he cracked one joke after another. Very funny, charming, likable person and doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008