Ratings for Dr. Sean M. Wheeler

Very caring and knowledgeable. His staff is friendly and the wait is short.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Although his staff could be more patient, Dr. Wheeler himself is one of the kindest, most caring doctors I've ever worked with. I have long-term chronic pain, and he has worked tirelessly with me to find solutions (he's even willing to refer me to other specialists when it seems necessary). He answers all my questions and is flexible in working with me. I also like that he supports my seeking alternative as well as traditional medical help. He a doctor I trust--and I can't give much higher praise than that.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

He is worth waiting for, as during our appointment he gives us 100% of his time, answers all our questions, and explains how he made his diagnosis. My husband's deteriorating disorder was successfully treated for years, and this dr. told us at an early stage when we needed to see a neurosurgeon. (Neurosurgeon said to visit annually, ans continue with Wheeler's treatment.)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Overpriced, Does not appear to care about his patients but makes sure he collects his money. Staff is unfriendly and not helpful. Provided absolutely no treatment and referred me to 3 other doctors. Do not have time to see 5 doctors for one problem and pay $900 a month in office visits.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Sean M. Wheeler's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)