Ratings for Dr. Raymond Gonzalez

Dr Gonzalez is very thorough and helpful. He realizes that treatment is a process and meets with me on a regular basis to monitor and adjust as needed. He listens to his patients, so be ready to tell him about all of your symptoms in detail when you see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Gonzalez spent a great deal of time explaining my condition to me so that I could understand exactly what was happening and how to best treat it. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great allergist in GR.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Not a review of the doctor, but of staff. However, a doctor should be aware of what is going on with staff. I arrived the requested 15 minutes early, was told doctor was running 15 minutes late. I waited another 15 minutes before I questioned the delay, and was told that I would be ushered into an exam room, but would have to wait an additional 15 minutes. I cancelled the appointment because I felt a 45 minute wait was inconsiderate of a patient, and an indication of poor office scheduling which seems to be billed in 15 minute increments. I will seek another allergist, and they will be no longer behind in schedule for this day!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

He listened to me and was very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Raymond Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Delta Dental